User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

Thread: ENFJ & INFP

MBTI
    ENFJ

be quiet and mysterious it will drive him CRAZY for you. Feed him information about your self one morsel at a time. Kinda like when you train a dog hahah

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Do all ENFJs take forever to recuperate from past loves? I'm getting a little annoyed. We've been out several times and he hasn't even made a move on me. I feel like I am rebound chick, but instead of being used for sex I am a verbal distraction. What do you guys think? Am I being super impatient or insecure? He says he doesn't know how to go about letting down his ex, but to me that is still boyfriend mentality - being overly considerate of their feelings, despite your own well being - not ex-boyfriend mentality. And if they're your ex why do you need to tell them you're seeing someone new? I just don't understand this crap. What do you think ENFJs?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Do all ENFJs take forever to recuperate from past loves? I'm getting a little annoyed. We've been out several times and he hasn't even made a move on me. I feel like I am rebound chick, but instead of being used for sex I am a verbal distraction. What do you guys think? Am I being super impatient or insecure? He says he doesn't know how to go about letting down his ex, but to me that is still boyfriend mentality - being overly considerate of their feelings, despite your own well being - not ex-boyfriend mentality. And if they're your ex why do you need to tell them you're seeing someone new? I just don't understand this crap. What do you think ENFJs?
    We take long to recuperate because we usually blame ourselves for it going wrong. GUARD YOUR HEART against this guy, don't get to emotionally involved with him too fast. You're just setting yourself up for heartache! Yes you are being a little impatient/insecure, but just take it slow. Super slow. REMEMBER MY WORDS TAKE IT SLOW!

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

ugh fine! I just wish he'd get a little more physical with me. Is it so wrong to want to kiss someone? We've hung out several times. I don't want to enter friend zone. I'm definitely asking him wtf his deal is next time we hang out and there is no touching. I am no one's platonic rebound damn it.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Patience young jedi. Patience. Take it slow. How it starts is how it will end. Fast paced and out of nowhere? That'll be the same way it ends. trust me

Drive Slow Homey.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

ugh fine! I just wish he'd get a little more physical with me. Is it so wrong to want to kiss someone? We've hung out several times. I don't want to enter friend zone. I'm definitely asking him wtf his deal is next time we hang out and there is no touching. I am no one's platonic rebound damn it.
    Lunge across the table and lay it on him!

No, no, I meant be patient....
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

Yes, we take a long time to recuperate. We do have lingering vestiges of the past (the whole processing thing). We take a while to process things (and get weird about relating to the past).

That said, do take it slow. You like him...and he's somewhat into you. Give him the breadcrumbs and Hansel should follow you along.

Affirmation about where both of you (as two) is key to build up first. It's like a cold front...it must fall into place...otherwise you get those violent storms with clashing air masses. Now you don't want that, do you?
    "In the end it is not a matter of reason; it is a matter of love." - St. Thomas More

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

The pairing probably works if the INFP is submissive, not for me.

MBTI
    INFP

Heh, seems like you aren't very comfortable being single, thessaly(?). You were in a relationship yourself not so long ago, right?

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

lol Hmm....well I'm not one to be in a relationship because I'm lonely. I'm not particularly thrilled when I am single, but I don't think it creates any major tension in my life. To be honest I am probably more comfortable on my own, but I am just so damn romantic and dreamy lol. It's an interesting dynamic I have going on. I don't like anything that threatens my independence and mysterious allure, but I have an incredible capacity to love and become wrapped up in making emotional connections.

I am not on the rebound or caught up on any of my exes. I am remarkably good at seeking closure and extinguishing feelings for exes when we part. Perhaps this is why I do not understand this ENFJ. What is the point in staying loyal to a clearly expired relationship when you have something new and exciting waiting for you? I thought you guys were all about self improvement and reaching your potentials; not this refusing to move on. *sighs*