• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ Group

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Fellow brethren, I have created a group appropriately dubbed, "ENFJ." Join it, lest I wallow in a failed attempt at inanity. Benefits include:

1)
2)
3)

How can you resist? <--(Rhetorical, unless you actually can resist. Then I'd kindly ask how you did so.)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Resistance is futile, really, so how can I be bothered to do it?? Of course I'll join your group and we shall reign supreme over [....], and [xyz], and certainly other non-specific groups inherently weaker than we are.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do we get uniforms that frighten hardened criminals? Do we get badges? #3 benefit looks pretty good too.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Count me in!

Saffronsocks

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
yay! You'll have to band together and tell us all just what the heck is up with you. I don't think I'm alone in being fascinated...

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Where do I sign up? And when do I lead? :happy2:

You can sign up from my profile I suppose (bottom right hand corner). I don't exactly know how to search groups without doing that. <---Due to my lack of decent know-how, you can lead starting right now. :sadbanana:

Do we get uniforms that frighten hardened criminals? Do we get badges? #3 benefit looks pretty good too.

I am at a loss when it comes to fashion. Ergo, I assign you the doodie of designing a spiffy look that encompasses all that we are. May I put forward the motion of fedoras? Not only are they trendy, but the hat-hair aftermath borders on ingenuity.

Will I get full healthcare if I join? What about vacation time?

You'll get health care coverage up to and including the wazoo. You'll receive seven days per week vacation time, but no more than that; asking for more would severely hamper the group's productivity.

Count me in!

*Hands out fedora*

yay! You'll have to band together and tell us all just what the heck is up with you. I don't think I'm alone in being fascinated...

By me? Or by all ENFJ?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Two thoughts on the dress code:

Lost Boys-esque, seeing as ENFJs are all conquesting vampiric fiends...

577722615_bae748e468.jpg

Or, Guys and Dolls... we'd look good in red heels and corsets. Plus, zoot suits. Werd.

Annex+-+Brando,+Marlon+(Guys+and+Dolls)_01.jpg

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Make it the lost boys theme and I'll dedicate my life to serving you in all your hawtness! :wub:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trinity worshipz?! Lost Boys ftw!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fedoras should be mandatory. Though I'd like to put in my personal vote for bowler hats.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Two thoughts on the dress code:

Lost Boys-esque, seeing as ENFJs are all conquesting vampiric fiends...

577722615_bae748e468.jpg

Vampires that look like this lost boy? You really can't go wrong. :yes:

jason_patric_001.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're a Jason Patric fan I see!