MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    That's really intresting, I mean that quote:

says like what I did on this forum for 1/3 out of 4850 posts in which I was being serious. I have to think about that definitly, but I really thank you at this point this feels like to be the never found key I could have missed to my logic.

I have a hard time to understand english and its basically a huge problem for me cause there are only ressources on english for me on typology. Therefore I can totally miss a thing like that and besides that I never really paied attention to the thing called intuition or sensordom, cause I never really grasped what the hell they were about.

I have to think about that.
    well, i'd say your english is damn good! and, wowza, i just got a super hot, warm fuzzy from your comment. thank you! i usually feel like what i say around here is greek and weird.......i'm glad i wasn't a waste of 3/4850 posts after all! eric b (handle) sent me to the lenore wiki a few days ago. he's been awesome in helping me with some type stuff. i'm glad i could pass on some helpful info.

felsen darauf! hahahhahaha. is that right? trying to say rock on!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

lol ya rock on is an universally american thing, you cant translate that . In my case you best say "Deine Oma ist 3 Tage wach", which means your grandma is three days awake, cause its 6 am here and I have to go to work in 3 hours, tho I am totally drunk -.-

Thanks for your idea. That has brought a lot of stones into movement for me

Sleep well l8r too, all of you !

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfnizRqgh5Y"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

That's a good thing here from the Leonores website:

A good illustration of the Definition Problem is the frequent disagreements on Myers-Briggs-related discussion lists about type guesses of famous people.

If you say that Bill Nye, the Science Guy is an ENTJ and I say he's an ENFP, do we disagree? Not necessarily. Different people often understand the same four-letter codes to mean radically different things.

Many people use the four-letter codes to stand for "personality types": kinds of personalities that they've found among real people that seem very similar, suggesting that their differences are just minor variations on an underlying theme. For example, when some people say ENTJ, they mean "people like Mr. Burns on The Simpsons or T. Herman Zweibel of The Onion: cold-blooded tyrants". Other people, though, have different protypical examples for ENTJ: people like Phil Donahue and Kent Beck: people interested in fairly mediating between opposing ideas, especially when the stakes are high and tangible. Still others think of people like The Little Prince, based on someone they know in person who's come out ENTJ on a type test.

Consequently when people "disagree" about whether someone is an ENTJ, they usually don't disagree at all. They're talking past each other. The person who thinks of cold-blooded tyrants would disagree strongly that Bill Nye, the Science Guy is an ENTJ--by which they mean, "Bill Nye is not a cold-blooded tyrant." The person who uses The Little Prince as his model ENTJ might agree, thinking of Bill Nye's playfulness. But the person who first said that Bill Nye is ENTJ might have something else in mind entirely.

The reason the "people who are similar to these example people" doesn't work is because people are so complex and varied that given any two people, you can always find profound, interesting ways in which they are similar and profound, interesting ways in which they're different. To have a conversation, though, you need to be talking about the same ways in which people are similar and different. And that requires some effort: you have to communicate to the other person what distinction you have in mind, and the other person has to listen and make sure they understand you. Then you might genuinely agree or disagree.
    That's a good thing that has potential too, to be said in the "Mistyped Members Thread". Cause it says its not only about people being widely colourful in their personalities and therefore hard to type sometimes; but it also says that people see each other differently leading to them perceiving type differently. This once and for all would solve the socionics / mbti disagreements aswell.

Well, seems like it kinda sucks to be an E these days. You first have to read the shit in a book or somewhere, before you really believe what you already knew in the first place

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

That's a good thing here from the Leonores website:

That's a good thing that has potential too, to be said in the "Mistyped Members Thread". Cause it says its not only about people being widely colourful in their personalities and therefore hard to type sometimes; but it also says that people see each other differently leading to them perceiving type differently. This once and for all would solve the socionics / mbti disagreements aswell.

Well, seems like it kinda sucks to be an E these days. You first have to read the shit in a book or somewhere, before you really believe what you already knew in the first place
    well, just take the functions test again until it says Ti/Se and you can be an istp.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hehe . Ya thats quite an intresting topic too. I read on Lenores website about their definition of Introverted Sensing and I understood it very well for the first time so far.

Some months earlier I was wondering, if my dad would be ISTP or ENTJ and I never really could decide. I thought he cant be ISTP, cause I always get into troubles when speaking with him and appear to be "still very young" like he likes to put it afterwards. So this didnt made sense, if I am the J and he is the P. I should be the one being confident.

But then I read about Si on Leonores site and its like, ya thats my dad exactly ! And furthermore I found out on Socionics that they say the relationship between the istp and the entj actually is one of supervision, in which surpringsingly the istp is the supervisor.

Supervision is an asymmetric relation (like relations of benefit) in which one partner, the supervisor, is in a more powerful position psychologically than the other, the supervisee. This is due to the correlation of partners' functions, which allows the supervisor to put more psychological pressure on the supervisee through his leading function than vice versa. Typically, the supervisee feels somewhat wary or careful about his words when approaching a supervisor. This innate wariness can develop into a full-fledged supervision "syndrome" if given the right conditions, or it can remain at a manageable level if neither person is in a position of power over the other, and partners do not overstep the natural bounds of the relationship.
    Thats like totally mind-blowing and has yet solved another riddle for me.

I think I may be finally on the way of understanding the whole typology thing, cause I seem to have found the type for me myself now, which seems to grasp me the best way from my PoV and thats a good thing. I furthermore never really tried to understand this whole Ni and Si thing, but after reading a lot now on Leonores site, things keep falling together for me like two cogs turning

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

But then I read about Si on Leonores site and its like, ya thats my dad exactly ! And furthermore I found out on Socionics that they say the relationship between the istp and the entj actually is one of supervision, in which surpringsingly the istp is the supervisor.

yes, but. isn't istp Se? not Si?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ya according to mbti, in socionics its again different . So far, the two guys that come of as istp to me, namely my dad and the guy I work with a both great Te users, who outsmart me far too often, knowing always the newest information by constantly reading magazines about new things you can do to earn money, manage your money or cars .

But thrill-seekers, as maybe proposed by Se and as in real actions thrills like bungie-jumping or something they are both not at all.

Well we decided on its based on your subjective view

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I figured I am more like uncle Herb from Simpsons. Who has an idea he then tries to turn into reality. My Dad is a plumper and has is own company and it took me about 2 years to convinve him to learn about solar technologies. E Voila nowadays he got customers he sells heat pumps and solar radiators too