• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Poll: Overthinking

Do you overthink/try to hard to start a relationship?

• Total voters

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
you don't remember because I was dressed like this, and not like in my avatar;my everyday life work clothes.
as a matter fact i think you're still hiding under that ball dress :mellow:

Oh! So there are three of you then? It all makes sense now! :cheese:

MattC333

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Can you two please conduct your weird foreplay elsewhere please? :p Haha, cute to watch though :D

I tend to overthink what they might think of me, but if I get a hint of things going well and it being a good possibility for a decent relationship, I take charge and go for it.
I'm all over it like a tramps on chips! That's fries to those over the pond ;)

Chloe

Can you two please conduct your weird foreplay elsewhere please? :p Haha, cute to watch though :D

It's actually a role-play, you are invited to join. Just pic cartoon or fairytale and dress appropriate ;)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I voted "not sure". I suppose I have actively pursued a relationship in the sense that I've done the online dating thing. I put myself "out there".
However, I'd just sit back and let people message me and initiate any plans to meet. After that, if I like the guy, I over-fantasize without taking much action.

I'm not the kind to chase a person down at all, and ultimately I have to be pursued. And it seems the other person & me always have opposite ideas as to whether things should develop further... I like him, but he's not into me and vice verse. If I don't like a guy, I am upfront, but I have trouble being so upfront if I do like him.

Most of the dating I have done has been "traditional", meaning it started off romantically & intentions were clear that we were on a date. I've never dated someone where I started off as friends or whatever; I've never "fallen into" dating someone.

I have also definitely never woken up one day and realized I was in a relationship. :D
"Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me; no hope, no how, just another false alarm" ;)