User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you overthink/try to hard to start a relationship?

29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I probably am too obsessive about it.

19 65.52%
  • No, I just roll with the punches. What happens happens.

6 20.69%
  • Not sure.

6 20.69%
  • I see dead people.

6 20.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poll: Overthinking

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    you don't remember because I was dressed like this, and not like in my avatar;my everyday life work clothes.
    as a matter fact i think you're still hiding under that ball dress

Oh! So there are three of you then? It all makes sense now!

Can you two please conduct your weird foreplay elsewhere please? :P Haha, cute to watch though

I tend to overthink what they might think of me, but if I get a hint of things going well and it being a good possibility for a decent relationship, I take charge and go for it.
    I'm all over it like a tramps on chips! That's fries to those over the pond
    Never stick your d*ck in pudding...You can spend all day talking about how great it is but no-one will eat it 'cos you stuck your d*ck in it!!!

"Does it involve wanton destruction?"
    "We can only hope"

Quote Originally Posted by MattC333 View Post
    Can you two please conduct your weird foreplay elsewhere please? :P Haha, cute to watch though
    It's actually a role-play, you are invited to join. Just pic cartoon or fairytale and dress appropriate

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx
    IEI Ni

I voted "not sure". I suppose I have actively pursued a relationship in the sense that I've done the online dating thing. I put myself "out there".
    However, I'd just sit back and let people message me and initiate any plans to meet. After that, if I like the guy, I over-fantasize without taking much action.

I'm not the kind to chase a person down at all, and ultimately I have to be pursued. And it seems the other person & me always have opposite ideas as to whether things should develop further... I like him, but he's not into me and vice verse. If I don't like a guy, I am upfront, but I have trouble being so upfront if I do like him.

Most of the dating I have done has been "traditional", meaning it started off romantically & intentions were clear that we were on a date. I've never dated someone where I started off as friends or whatever; I've never "fallen into" dating someone.

I have also definitely never woken up one day and realized I was in a relationship.
    "Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me; no hope, no how, just another false alarm"
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive