User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Oh, it's okay. We've got an even bigger one for you on the go. You just don't care as much what it says.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticus View Post
    Indifference FTW. Works every time.
    Ah... I wouldn't be so sure. If someone treats me indifferently, I'm likely to just assume they're not in the mood to interact with me, so I respect their wishes by moving further away. In fact, the only people I ever find myself talking to are the ones who push to stay in touch with me. I seem to find myself drifting away from the others.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Oh, it's okay. We've got an even bigger one for you on the go. You just don't care as much what it says.
    Oh don't I know it.

Also when the journal comes out and she starts writing I know I've done something either really good or really bad. .

Yes, it's all about me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Really? Indifference KILLS me. I must correct it, until I know one way or the other. If I knew they just mildly disliked me, that's when I'd drift away.

Even hatred is much better than indifference for me - at least you're worth the effort of having an opinion about and interacting with (and there's always the possibility of charming the person enough to make them do a complete turnaround).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Now that's just foolishness. You can't write in the journal while the indifferent party is actually there. It's only fun if they really want to know. Or you're alone for a self-indulgent emotionfest that no one has to witness.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by hokie912 View Post
    I was actually wondering about INFJ-INTP relationships, too. Sharing a fairly dark sense of humor draws me to one INTP I know, and there's a lot of fun, somewhat flirty banter. It doesn't seem quite right as far as romantic connections go, though, and I can't put my finger on why.
    Ah it's that elusive something. . . chemistry. Personality type can only take you so far. Not a guarantee for sparks.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Ah it's that elusive something. . . chemistry. Personality type can only take you so far. Not a guarantee for sparks.
    So very true. Obvious, and yet I can't help but think, "Why ISN'T there chemistry?" when everything else would be perfect. It always seems to work out that way.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by hokie912 View Post
    So very true. Obvious, and yet I can't help but think, "Why ISN'T there chemistry?" when everything else would be perfect. It always seems to work out that way.
    Maybe he's not putting himself out there in a sexual way? Just a guess. Also I'm assuming you're a girl.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Push/Pull is a good way to describe it. I like to think they're like cats. If you want them too much they push you away. Indifference FTW. Works every time.
    Funny, that is just what i told someone in e-mail.

And yes, just like a cat. If you want to pet them (out of love), they freakin' run and hide under the sofa as if you plan to beat them. So you sit down and read a book, sort of miffed, and suddenly they're rubbing against your arm... until of course you LOOK at them and they disappear again.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Maybe he's not putting himself out there in a sexual way? Just a guess. Also I'm assuming you're a girl.
    I'm a girl. I think, ultimately, I'm trying to oversimplify it by ascribing whatever issues there are to type, when what's really going on is that I have a longstanding friendship where things have shifted around recently. I'm getting more of a romantically interested vibe from him and am intrigued, but it's awkward.