User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Geez. I've cried during sex, and not because it was bad. Sometimes life is complicated and there are lots of conflicting feelings, and sex is intimate so all those feelings suddenly are free to bump into each other at once. For me, it just meant that I was "feeling deeply."

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I cried once during a really intense orgasm. I really have no idea why it happened lol and when he asked me what was wrong I was really embarrassed because nothing was wrong, it was just the most awesome, most beautiful orgasm I have ever had.
    Yeah, exactly. Something can feel good enough to make you weep.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I occasionally will cry...not weep or sob or anything, but just have tears. Sometimes, during, usually immediately after. It just means I'm happy. It's very, very good sign.

MBTI
    INFJ

Weird thing is, I see two sides to her. One on one, she comes across super sweet and highly emotional (she cries easily). When she hangs around others, I see more of a cold individual.
    I come across as a bit aloof with people at times - usually because I'm uncomfortable or start feeling unsure of myself. Unfortunately this can be interpreted to mean that I'm uninterested in people/things, when it is the furthest thing from the truth.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It happened to me once. It is usually about something more far reaching than the one particular moment. I don't think it is by nature a bad sign, but if anything a sign of intimacy, of breaking through a barrier. Both sex and crying are physical releases and so they can coincide at times that a person might not even understand. Intense emotion tends to cross wires. Grieving people laugh, blissful people cry, etc.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

If she cries, just hold her and don't let go until she pushes away.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    If I was you, I'd sit down with her sometime, unplanned, and just mention it and try to understand her problem. Care about what she has to say, and she'll open up more and more until you find out.
    That's a horrible idea. INFJs don't like to be cornered, especially by surprises, ESPECIALLY when they revolve around things they aren't ready/don't want to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    If she cries, just hold her and don't let go until she pushes away.
    This is also not that great of an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by amelie View Post
    No, no, not guilty. When that's happened to me, it was because I was experiencing overwhelming emotions. Sex for INFJ's is often highly emotionally charged and transcendent. It's a compliment; she's probably in love with you and maybe it terrifies her at the same time.
    Bingo.

I'm telling you. INFJs are moody moody moody. Hold them too close and they'll push away - don't hold them close enough close enough and they'll start blaming themselves.

With INFJs you have to roll with the punches. I don't understand why the hell people try to "read" INFJs and figure out what's going on. Half the time we don't understand what's going on in our own heads. That anyone could think they've got an INFJ figured out is ludicrous, unless they've been together for years.

The best way to strain a relationship with an INFJ is to force the issue. If you want to keep the relationship healthy, don't.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    ...With INFJs you have to roll with the punches. I don't understand why the hell people try to "read" INFJs and figure out what's going on. Half the time we don't understand what's going on in our own heads. That anyone could think they've got an INFJ figured out is ludicrous, unless they've been together for years.
    Awesome comment.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I thought the thread title read "INTJ" AHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    INFJs are moody moody moody. Hold them too close and they'll push away - don't hold them close enough and they'll start blaming themselves.
    This is extremely unattractive and unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I thought the thread title read "INTJ" AHAHA
    I'd like to see that.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    This is extremely unattractive and unstable.
    And yet it's true for the majority of undeveloped INFJs.