• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP type sexiness analysis

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I say we're all missing the wildcard here: ISTPs.

hommefatal

really ?

lolz

okay... haha

im still not sure what you mean with this? the enfp's sexuality or the other person's sexuality? what is selfish??

girls always see me as some sort of playboy. so i try to act good ^^
the enfp's sexuality. they like to give others advice on sexuality instead of doing it themselves. haha.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the enfp's sexuality. they like to give others advice on sexuality instead of doing it themselves. haha.

i'm totally getting a new spokesperson.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp

I still don't get it!

You mean the ENFP(s) (in your experience) would give sexuality advice to their same sex friends or their opposite sex partners???

LOLZ!

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
It WAS mentioned.

Sorry :p Didn't read past the first page. My vote still goes for the ISTP, and for one thing only: Se + Ti = the ability to KNOW what to do and the sensing drive to DO it :D

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
ESTJ is the typical brutal lover. I don't like that. INTPs are often childlike and thoughtful and are less interested in sexuality.

Uh ... the INTP's I know are ... VERY interested in sexuality. And they employ their powers of thought very well in that department.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

It's okay Lady X. We just have to point people to that ENFP sex thread - ummm, yeah, the one that's still going.

Indeed - *we* are the gifts that keep on giving :cheese:

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
to their friends of course.

ahhhh okay. I get what you mean.

I thought u were a girl, talking about ENFP guy's sexuality.

ok ok. makes a lot more sense now.

i do notice, girls can get pretty competitive with other female friends. as much as guys can w other guys, just in different ways. guys will usually have a clear cut "winner" bc you can resort to sports or fighting or something like that.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp

Maybe the ones you have known lol the 2 male ENFP's I know would rather be having sex in many many new and inventive ways rather than telling someone else how to do it.

Personally for me, I absolutely love sex, I'd much rather be doing it instead of making a post on here about how much I'd rather be doing it.

Ok, my list so far (and I am only talking from the types I know since I discovered types):

1 - ESTJ/ENTJ - Top of the food chain buddy, appeals to my sub and my dom side, since pwning alpha types in bed is hot and so is being pwned by them. :D

2 - ENFP - because I love the enthusiasm and the passion, the way they just give of themselves 100%. It's like screwing myself. :cool:

3 - ISTj - it was good sex, but too monotonous and he wasn't really open to suggestions because they emasculated him.

Types I'm curious about:

ESTP - because I reckon it would be a whole lot of fun.

ENTP - because the most dangerous things often seem so tempting lol.

INTP - because I know an INTP who's sexual imagination is out of this world.

The other types I just want to cuddle, lots and lots of cuddling in a non sexual way. You guys are teddy bears. :hug:

However a perfect specimen of any type could totally change my list, so you never know. ;)

hommefatal

Maybe the ones you have known lol the 2 male ENFP's I know would rather be having sex in many many new and inventive ways rather than telling someone else how to do it.

Personally for me, I absolutely love sex, I'd much rather be doing it instead of making a post on here about how much I'd rather be doing it.

Ok, my list so far (and I am only talking from the types I know since I discovered types):

1 - ESTJ/ENTJ - Top of the food chain buddy, appeals to my sub and my dom side, since pwning alpha types in bed is hot and so is being pwned by them. :D

2 - ENFP - because I love the enthusiasm and the passion, the way they just give of themselves 100%. It's like screwing myself. :cool:

3 - ISTj - it was good sex, but too monotonous and he wasn't really open to suggestions because they emasculated him.

Types I'm curious about:

The other types I just want to cuddle, lots and lots of cuddling in a non sexual way. You guys are teddy bears. :hug:

However a perfect specimen of any type could totally change my list, so you never know. ;)
I want to be equal to my partner. So I seek feeling types only. They would never take over me. I am neither dominant nor obedient. I like switching roles. According to my strength at the moment I choose my partner. If I'm weak I choose a weaker type, if I'm strong I choose a stronger type. But I hate being treated like a baby. Neither I like being hard. Normally I like being admired.

hommefatal

Types I'm curious about:

How do you appeal to ESTJs? I think it's very hard to talk to them.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
How do you appeal to ESTJs? I think it's very hard to talk to them.

My GF is ESTJ. They're very easy to talk to. A lot of people here tend to only know them from a work/school standpoint where they're very much down to business. When you catch them socially they are awesome and a probably mistyped as something else due to bias.