• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP type sexiness analysis

hommefatal

ENFP: good friend
INFP: some are very cute
ENFJ: hot volcano, absolutely sexy
INFJ: awesome flirt
ENTP: their selfishness is a major turn-on
INTP: decent flirt
ENTJ: too evil
INTJ: neuroticism is top
ESFP: apperance is top
ISFP: CUTE. CUTE. CUTE.
ESFJ: too stupid
ISFJ: sex appeal is top
ESTP: awesome bastards
ISTP: their careless attitude is stimulating
ESTJ: disgusting
ISTJ: can be very sexy but hard to manage

These are the most sexy types:
1. ENFJ
2. ISFP
3. ESTP
4. INFJ

With ENFJs I can share all my fantasies, they are as imaginative as me.
ISFPs are breathtaking. They are as intimate as I wish to be.
ESTPs are very straightforward, that makes it easy to me.
INFJs are very playful, I love to communicate like that.

Eventually you find those types most attractive which are not exactly like you but embody parts of your personality. For instance, NFJs are as value-oriented but are very serious about that. ISFPs are as emotional but show their emotions even more often. And ESTPs are as enthusiastic but are ruthless about that. So these types are kind of extreme, and less extreme types are less appealing to me because they make me feel wedged.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Of course. But are INTPs very sexual?

Depends.

I don't express myself at all well in a verbal sense, so I use physical touch and sensuality as an expression of my feelings. I tend to be very touchy feely with my partners.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The sexiest (in no order):

ISTP, ENFJ, INFJ, INFP, ESTP

-ISTPs tend to be physically attractive, and their sense of adventure is sexy.
-ESTPs are terribly charming & fun.
-ENFJs provide that soul-mate connection and are incredily sweet and encouraging. They grow on you (not always sexy right out of the box).
-INFJs are like me turned inside out, and my insides are quite sexy, if I do say so myself.
-INFPs are unfailingly sexy, because we have the mystery, the INFP eyes, and because I am one. :cool: :D

This doesn't mean the other types are not attractive! You are all sexy to me :smooch:

hommefatal

The sexiest (in no order):

ISTP, ENFJ, INFJ, INFP, ESTP

-ISTPs tend to be physically attractive, and their sense of adventure is sexy.
-ESTPs are terribly charming & fun.
-ENFJs provide that soul-mate connection and are incredily sweet and encouraging. They grow on you (not always sexy right out of the box).
-INFJs are like me turned inside out, and my insides are quite sexy, if I do say so myself.
-INFPs are unfailingly sexy, because we have the mystery, the INFP eyes, and because I am one. :cool: :D

This doesn't mean the other types are not attractive! You are all sexy to me :smooch:
Totally agree with you. INFP would have been 5th and ISTP 6th. ENFPs are not that sexy because they are often not that playful and not concentrated either. I think many ENFPs are not that sexual but rather self-contained. They are usually more interested in ideas. That's probably because of their dominant Ne. But I am very sexual, very Fi and Fe.

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
ESTJ's are disgusting? Hahaha. I feel bad because I only know one ESTJ in real life, and your description fits well. There must be some sexy ESTJ's out there. There MUST be ... :)

Why wouldn't INTP's be sexual?

hommefatal

ESTJ's are disgusting? Hahaha. I feel bad because I only know one ESTJ in real life, and your description fits well. There must be some sexy ESTJ's out there. There MUST be ... :)

Why wouldn't INTP's be sexual?
ESTJ is the typical brutal lover. I don't like that. INTPs are often childlike and thoughtful and are less interested in sexuality.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFPs are not that sexy because they are often not that playful and not concentrated either. I think many ENFPs are not that sexual but rather self-contained. They are usually more interested in ideas. That's probably because of their dominant Ne.

I've been in relationships with two ENFPs and dated many. They are definitely playful, while also being interested in ideas. One could even use the word "childish"...I kid :D

Of course. But are INTPs very sexual?

Some are very sexual. At first I was surprised to see so much sexuality and sensuality coming from such cerebral, independent people.

:laugh:

hommefatal

We shouldn't see it in black and white terms. About 100% of the people of my prefered types appeal to me but that doesn't mean the others don't appeal to me. I just want to describe some differences which certain people show.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Another problem is ENFPs are so understanding they find sexuality selfish sometimes.

really ?

lolz

okay... haha

im still not sure what you mean with this? the enfp's sexuality or the other person's sexuality? what is selfish??

girls always see me as some sort of playboy. so i try to act good ^^