User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

"I know this sounds bad, and I know NFs really like to look inside people"

Regarding INFPs: What, and destroy that wonderful idealised image we have of them?

There's a kind of sexiness relative to all, I'd say.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

MBTI
    INFP

As for INFP's, I think our potential hasn't really been shown to the world yet.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    I have an idea: let's start a thread and stereotype the shit outta everyone!

Oh wait...that's every thread around here...especially this one.
    Fixed.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Could you elaborate further? Are you saying NFPs aren't physically attractive?
    I honestly have no idea how you came to this conclusion about what he said... what about what he said implies that NFs aren't physically attractive? Look at what he's saying-

Quote Originally Posted by Goatman455 View Post
    I hate to say this, but I think physical attractiveness plays a much larger role in all this than anyone cares to admit. It shapes your impression of someone's personality even. I know this sounds bad, and I know NFs really like to look inside people, but I have lived for long enough to see these constants in reality. I mean we are only human after all.
    He's saying that NFs can idealize people all that they want, but in the end physical attractiveness is of equal or more importance. People can have a good personality all that they want, but if they're ugly then unfortunately, well, people won't really be attracted to them as easily. And ugly is a subjective term of course, based on how someone views ugly. We ARE only human... and physical attractiveness is a factor in who we're attracted to and who we are willing to hook up with.

Jesus, this shouldn't even have to be said, this is so obvious.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

'Attractiveness', or 'Sexiness', or whatever else you want to call it, is purely subjective. There is no 'One Size Fits All' description, and trying to categorize and plot it is useless.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Goatman455 View Post
    I hate to say this, but I think physical attractiveness plays a much larger role in all this than anyone cares to admit. It shapes your impression of someone's personality even. I know this sounds bad, and I know NFs really like to look inside people, but I have lived for long enough to see these constants in reality. I mean we are only human after all.
    Heh. Well, I've always openly admitted physical attraction is important to me; in fact it's a main distinction between someone I see as a friend and someone I see in a romantic light. Romance = friend (i.e. awesome personality) + physical attraction.

And yes, obviously all of this is highly subjective. Very individualized as to what traits - physically, as well as personality-wise - someone finds sexy and attractive.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I honestly have no idea how you came to this conclusion about what he said... what about what he said implies that NFs aren't physically attractive? Look at what he's saying-
    Hey, hey, hey! Cool dude. I see that now. I was multitasking this morning, not a good idea apparently.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Could you elaborate further? Are you saying NFPs aren't physically attractive?

Oh, I didn't mean that. I just meant that physical attractiveness plays a huge role in whether someone is considered "sexy". May seem obvious, but I think it is something that society tends to hide at large to make ourselves feel less shallow. Of course, NFs are probably more prone to be aware, and try to resist this favoring, personality, but it is human nature after all.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

My votes for sexiest types:

ESTP (married to one ; they've got incredible swagger and charisma; type downside: strong drive to "win" arguments)
    ENTP (the swagger of an ESTP plus scary smart; downside: can be bullying and condescending)
    ENFP (playful, energetic, boundless enthusiasm; downside: ADHD)
    INFP (may just be THE sexiest type because they're so dark and brooding and mysterious; downside: INFP mood swing + INFJ mood swing would not be pretty)

I hadn't thought so before but lately I've been thinking that a healthy ESFP could also make a good potential mate for an INFJ. I imagine a lot of ESFPs are probably attracted to extraverted thinking types though....

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ISTP, ISFP, INTP, ENTP...maybe another ENFP ... ESFPs are ok