User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    My GF is ESTJ. They're very easy to talk to. A lot of people here tend to only know them from a work/school standpoint where they're very much down to business. When you catch them socially they are awesome and a probably mistyped as something else due to bias.
    How is she like? The girlfriend of my father is an ESTJ and she is very bossy and always dissatisfied. I agree if ESTJ have NP values it's okay. It's also more that I dislike ESTJ behaviour. I notice it's an ESTJ and then I say "sucks". They are not soft and imaginative enough to me. They're the only type I don't get well along with. Since I don't care about adapting to them.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    How is she like? The girlfriend of my father is an ESTJ and she is very bossy and always dissatisfied. I agree if ESTJ have NP values it's okay. It's also more that I dislike ESTJ behaviour. I notice it's an ESTJ and then I say "sucks". They are not soft and imaginative enough to me.
    Well she is bossy and always complains about things. But her positives always outweigh a couple of negative quirks. She has a similar humour as I, and has a penchant for "filling in the gaps" of my personality so we work together quite well and enjoys my silliness. She is a fantastic manager of material things, which is something I always loose track of and greatly love and appreciate. I force her to try new things and inject the chaos that she needs a bit to try to loosen up. We've both grown very well.

She is great fun and I love to have her around.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Nu-uh. INTP > all.
    You all feel it, you just don't realize it.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

What makes these types sexy?...
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    What makes these types sexy?...
    Their behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Well she is bossy and always complains about things. But her positives always outweigh a couple of negative quirks. She has a similar humour as I, and has a penchant for "filling in the gaps" of my personality so we work together quite well and enjoys my silliness. She is a fantastic manager of material things, which is something I always loose track of and greatly love and appreciate. I force her to try new things and inject the chaos that she needs a bit to try to loosen up. We've both grown very well.

She is great fun and I love to have her around.
    I think there are enough ESTJs that are okay but I seek a whole personality. So opposite types are not very useful.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    ESTJ is the typical brutal lover. I don't like that. INTPs are often childlike and thoughtful and are less interested in sexuality.
    Not less interested in sexuality. Just interested from a whole different perspective.

We tend not to care much for 'sex' itself, but making love with our partner is and entirely different process! And damn, I have so many kinks it'll never be boring. But only with the person I love.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Dali

What is it with ENFP girls and branding us cute?

For the 30th time, puppies are cute; kittens are cute; Knut is cute; chubby toddlers are cute; men are not to be branded cute as a compliment.

*fume*

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    What is it with ENFP girls and branding us cute?

For the 30th time, puppies are cute; kittens are cute; Knut is cute; chubby toddlers are cute; men are not to be branded cute as a compliment.

*fume*

That's so cute.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    That's so cute.
    Totally agreed.

Dali

Exclamation

^ I believe Charles Manson went on that rampage due to one of you calling him cute.

Just saying.