MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The sexiest (in no order):

ISTP, ENFJ, INFJ, INFP, ESTP

-ISTPs tend to be physically attractive, and their sense of adventure is sexy.
    -ESTPs are terribly charming & fun.
    -ENFJs provide that soul-mate connection and are incredily sweet and encouraging. They grow on you (not always sexy right out of the box).
    -INFJs are like me turned inside out, and my insides are quite sexy, if I do say so myself.
    -INFPs are unfailingly sexy, because we have the mystery, the INFP eyes, and because I am one.

This doesn't mean the other types are not attractive! You are all sexy to me
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    The sexiest (in no order):

ISTP, ENFJ, INFJ, INFP, ESTP

-ISTPs tend to be physically attractive, and their sense of adventure is sexy.
    -ESTPs are terribly charming & fun.
    -ENFJs provide that soul-mate connection and are incredily sweet and encouraging. They grow on you (not always sexy right out of the box).
    -INFJs are like me turned inside out, and my insides are quite sexy, if I do say so myself.
    -INFPs are unfailingly sexy, because we have the mystery, the INFP eyes, and because I am one.

This doesn't mean the other types are not attractive! You are all sexy to me
    Totally agree with you. INFP would have been 5th and ISTP 6th. ENFPs are not that sexy because they are often not that playful and not concentrated either. I think many ENFPs are not that sexual but rather self-contained. They are usually more interested in ideas. That's probably because of their dominant Ne. But I am very sexual, very Fi and Fe.

MBTI
    INFP

ESTJ's are disgusting? Hahaha. I feel bad because I only know one ESTJ in real life, and your description fits well. There must be some sexy ESTJ's out there. There MUST be ...

Why wouldn't INTP's be sexual?
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    ENFPs are not that sexy because they are often not that playful and not concentrated either. I think many ENFPs are not that sexual but rather self-contained.
    Wai, wha?

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Wai, wha?
    Another problem is ENFPs are so understanding they find sexuality selfish sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelchild View Post
    ESTJ's are disgusting? Hahaha. I feel bad because I only know one ESTJ in real life, and your description fits well. There must be some sexy ESTJ's out there. There MUST be ...

Why wouldn't INTP's be sexual?
    ESTJ is the typical brutal lover. I don't like that. INTPs are often childlike and thoughtful and are less interested in sexuality.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

ENFPs are not that sexy because they are often not that playful and not concentrated either. I think many ENFPs are not that sexual but rather self-contained. They are usually more interested in ideas. That's probably because of their dominant Ne.
    I've been in relationships with two ENFPs and dated many. They are definitely playful, while also being interested in ideas. One could even use the word "childish"...I kid

Of course. But are INTPs very sexual?
    Some are very sexual. At first I was surprised to see so much sexuality and sensuality coming from such cerebral, independent people.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post

We shouldn't see it in black and white terms. About 100% of the people of my prefered types appeal to me but that doesn't mean the others don't appeal to me. I just want to describe some differences which certain people show.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Another problem is ENFPs are so understanding they find sexuality selfish sometimes.
    Yep, sure sounds like hippie mentality to me :P

MBTI
    enfp

really ?

lolz

okay... haha

im still not sure what you mean with this? the enfp's sexuality or the other person's sexuality? what is selfish??

girls always see me as some sort of playboy. so i try to act good ^^