• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP type sexiness analysis

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, but most of them would then decide that they'd rather be gazing at the pale moon with a nameless sorrow in their hearts.

:cry:

Lovemuffin. This is why I love you. We shall gaze at the moon with sorrow in our hearts together alone forever.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, but most of them would then decide that they'd rather be gazing at the pale moon with a nameless sorrow in their hearts.
:cry:

INFPs and ISFPs are right up at the top of the list for me. they're graceful, nurturing, sexy and just pleasant to be around. image trying to have the same type of intimacy with an ENTJ...

S

SingSmileShine

Good friend, huh?
-gets thrown into friend-zone garbage can-

raindancing

actinomycetes
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPs are often childlike and thoughtful and are less interested in sexuality.
Wha? lol Um no.

Depends.

I don't express myself at all well in a verbal sense, so I use physical touch and sensuality as an expression of my feelings. I tend to be very touchy feely with my partners.

Yes.

Sensual, imaginative. Enjoy being skilled at what they do...

icefireinsanity

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I can say as an INFP that I am extremely playful a great majority of the time. I love it. And I like to think that I'm cute, lmao. :newwink:

And you're totally right about INFJ's. I have one as a best friend and he is a total flirt and playful, which is why we get along so well.

icefireinsanity

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INFPs and ISFPs are right up at the top of the list for me. they're graceful, nurturing, sexy and just pleasant to be around. image trying to have the same type of intimacy with an ENTJ...

you just made my day, good sir. :)