User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default Key to winning a woman's heart?

Is it persistence in pursuing? Basically just showing her that you'll care for her FOREVER, and won't stop. unless she's married of course.I read everywhere that persistence is key to success to a lot of things. Any mature women who would like to comment on this subject matter, that would be awesome. Give me your insight!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This is so ENFJ....hahaha

I could see myself being worn down by someone. I know couples that ended up (happily!) together because the guy was quietly persistent.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTP

Persistence only works with a specific type of woman. It's too easy to come off as desperate or creepy.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Word, if you ask her straightforwardly and honestly if pursuing her is a waste of your time, and she says yes, let it go.

The whole "I'll gradually convince her by showing what a great guy I am!" romantic ideal is...kind of idealistic. It doesn't usually work that way. If you're not the kind of guy she's into, then you're not, and there's nothing you can really do about that.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    XNFJ

I think it really depends on the woman, but there are some things that most every woman would want, like honesty, loyalty, gentleness, reliability, etc. Otherwise, a good fit in terms of values, some similar interests, treating others with kindness, being passionate about something, loving children, sharing similar goals (ex: willing to live in the same area that I want to live in long term, wanting the same number of children, agreeing on who is going to raise the children at home), being adequately individuated from his family, being interested and willing to grow and change while already being an independent and complete person, and, of course, having that spark. Hm, that's a start. Not sure if that helps, though.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Umm...that sounds like a good description of what INFJ women want.

It'd be a bit premature to assume that every woman would want the same things, though.

You'd be surprised what kinds of things are attractive to ESTP women, for instance.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

A guy can win my heart simply by giving me his. Men past adolescence don't seem to be very up to this idea. Y'all keep your hearts on close watch. But putting someone's needs above your own and forgetting all the petty crap will make any heart melt.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Persistence SO does not work with me. I find it annoying and lose respect for the person. I've seen this tactic work with other women, though. So I guess I'll just echo what others have already said- that it depends on the particular woman in question. There's never a universal answer with these types of things.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    infp

Not persistence, I really hate being put in the "cycle of rejection" where I have to reject him over and over again.

Having to do it once is excrutiatingly painful enough, please do not make me go through it again and again.

For me if there is an attraction it would be there from the start, and then it's simple things like being kind to others, being fun to be around (ie wallowing in self pity only one day out of the month at most lol).

Be interesting and spontaneous, and don't get ratty if I spring 180 degree changes on whatever plans you just made, take it in your stride with a smile on your face and a spring in your step.

Oh, and be affectionate to me, not overly so to the point of not letting me go, but I love to snuggle.

Take me camping, rock climbing or hand gliding.....or anything out of the norm and you win major brownie points, or buy me that book out of that obscure trilogy I am reading, just because you know me that well and I'm almost certain to end up giving you my heart in return.

Sigh......he better be out there somewhere lol.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I can think of one answer.

m _ _ _ y

Fill in the blanks.