• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Key to winning a woman's heart?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
^ best way to turn me off sytpg. :D

There's no "method" for winning affection. You just have to play by ear.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Is it persistence in pursuing? Basically just showing her that you'll care for her FOREVER, and won't stop. unless she's married of course.I read everywhere that persistence is key to success to a lot of things. Any mature women who would like to comment on this subject matter, that would be awesome. Give me your insight!!!

You mean does being a stubborn ENJF work with a woman who doesn't want to open up, is emotionally detached and afraid to trust? Yes I'm pretty sure it does.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Only if she kind of likes you to begin with, or she's a certain type of person. If I really have no interest in a guy and he keeps showing up at my door uninvited I'm probably going to yell at him, not become more interested.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Take a fabulous trip to Vegas. Treat her to dinner. Then rip out her heart, and bet it on Red 13.

You could lose her heart too, but look on the bright side. This gives you 2:1 odds.

S

Sniffles

I'm afraid I can't help you; I'm still trying to figure out how exactly I won my girl's heart. :blink:

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm afraid I can't help you; I'm still trying to figure out how exactly I won my girl's heart. :blink:

Your an INFJ male.....girls cannot help but hand over those hearts to you guys!
(even other infjs....)

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Don't see it as winning her heart and be prepared to lose your own in the process.

Woo, gently.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
TAKE MY ADVICE: I've dealt with this before. If you want to be with her you must follow this exactly:

1.) Do NOT try to contact her way too much.
2.) Limit yourself to 1 text a week. unless she initiates.
3.) 1 call every month. unless she initiates.
4.) 3 posts/messages/pic comments/wall comments etc a month to her social messaging site (facebook myspace twitter etc).
5.) Be her FRIEND. Because when this guy she is with leaves, then you are her friend. The best attribute of being a friend to a girl that you like is you can get a LOT of face time with her and that way you can slowly move in on her.
6.) Timing is everything, how it starts is how it ends, you rushing in quickly and swiftly, it will end the same way. Slow and cautiously, same ending. Unless of course you marry her, BUT RUSHING IN WILL GET YOU NO WHERE. be PATIENT.
7.) Live your life, have fun, don't think about her too much.
8.) More friendship=more love=more chance of romance.

Trust me. Just trust me.

Interesting, thanks.

haha and its from a confidence and goal setting course of all places, last place I expected to meet anyone I'd click with. It wasn't like I even wanted to talk with her but I'm glad I did.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Persistence in pursuit tends to have a negative connotation in my experience. It can feel like intrusion, disrespect, and entitlement. It has never worked. This is especially true if I have created a boundary to stop or minimize the pursuit that is ignored. The following are important.

Honesty
Willingness to listen and respond in a meaningful way.
Ability to see and appreciate what I have to offer that is different than a million other people.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Persistence in pursuit tends to have a negative connotation in my experience. It can feel like intrusion, disrespect, and entitlement. It has never worked. This is especially true if I have created a boundary to stop or minimize the pursuit that is ignored. The following are important.

Honesty
Willingness to listen and respond in a meaningful way.
Ability to see and appreciate what I have to offer that is different than a million other people.

Luckily I fail at pursuit, weeps. Which is good and bad, good if its wanted, bad if it isn't.

Why is honesty difficult for a person to express. I've noticed that communication everywhere goes in one ear and out the other and not just in relationships, but across the board, family, friends, work etc.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's different from person to person.

Myself? There have been times where guys have been persistent. But more in the obnoxious, not-so-subtle kind of way. I don't dig that. At all. But, if a guy is going to try being persistent with me at all, I would like it to be quietly, gently. Asking questions. Taking the time to get to know who I am. Not showing off and trying to impress me. However, that's just me. But, taking the time to getting to know a woman for the individual she is actually is a great start. If she rejects you, it's your choice to continue the pursuit or not. However, keep in mind that, while you do so, you could be missing the opportunity with someone that fits your own personality better. And, if a woman still doesn't want anything to do with you despite anything you've tried, she actually may not be worth your time and effort. Just be you.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, I WANT to know. *clutches both hands* :reading:

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, I WANT to know. *clutches both hands* :reading:

ROFL Yes. :) Read the books of all the great masters and you shall accumulate the knowledge of the universe. XD

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I think just being myself is what got me into this mess in the first place. :mellow:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A guy can win my heart simply by giving me his. Men past adolescence don't seem to be very up to this idea. Y'all keep your hearts on close watch. But putting someone's needs above your own and forgetting all the petty crap will make any heart melt.

You sure about that?

What if you just didn't find him attractive? Are you saying that being selfless automatically makes any man attractive, and that theoretically any man could make you love him simply by showing selflessness toward you?

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, it's not so much being myself I suppose, as much as no one I could even remotely have a decent conversation with where I am. :p

At least not with scaring them the hell off. >.>

I see. I know the feeling, to an extent. Trust me, there's not a lot of intelligence where I'm from. One reason why I'm glad I'm imaginative. o_O; I can keep myself occupied.

What is it like where you are?

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I see. I know the feeling, to an extent. Trust me, there's not a lot of intelligence where I'm from. One reason why I'm glad I'm imaginative. o_O; I can keep myself occupied.

What is it like where you are?

Ever see the movie Gone Baby Gone? heh...

On the flip side, it's all business suits and briefcases.

No middle ground whatsoever.