User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESE

Lmao Forzen!
    No, for me it's always been two things: Confidence and congruence.

You must be at ease with yourself before you can really attract anyone.
    You must show her that you are not dependant on the outcome of her saying yes or no. If she says no, you don't care, you're confident enough that you will find someone else. You have high value, not by being rich, but by being fun, smart, talented and yourself!

If you are confident then you will be congruent, true to yourself, she will be more attracted to this than anything else! You won't need tall stories or exaggerate your status or job because you will feel that good! Your whole body language will reflect this!! I'm a total coding nerd, I love Dnd, geeky show yet I still attract hot women because I love this about myself and it shows, it matches me and when I'm out I'm fun cos if I get rejected, I can take it.

The only way to deal with rejection is approach as many women as possible, you will learn to be more confident around them (you may already be, but it always helps).
    The thing I've learnt is you must gather up as many 'no's as possible, that way you get closer to the *right* yes. I've met women that aren't right for me, but I've gone with them just cos it was a yes and this was totally wrong. Find the right yes for you, have faith and patience.
    Never stick your d*ck in pudding...You can spend all day talking about how great it is but no-one will eat it 'cos you stuck your d*ck in it!!!

"Does it involve wanton destruction?"
    "We can only hope"

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't for me. If you are friends already, I think maybe it would work, but if there is no standing connection, then no, I would give up. Just make sure she doesn't end up with you out of pity...that doesn't work at all.
    With a friendship already in place, there's an underlying respect for each other, but if I feel sorry for you I don't respect you at all, and I'm looking for a way to jilt you gently. I find clean breaks work best, if this is the case.

As to winning a girls heart through friendship? Just be there. The guys I fallen hardest for, have always been there for me during upheavals and significant events in my life, just holding my hand.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I met a girl today, instant connection, great chemistry and had lots to talk about. Astonished how close our life circumstances matched. When I asked to go for lunch after she smiled nervously and said she has a boyfriend, is my intuition funny or do I say something next week when I see her again?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Really depends on the attitude of the guy. If he's just there, quite presence, and not afraid of letting me know that he likes me...it has an odd effect. It has worked on me in the past. It's also something of a gamble. I need time to see if you are in fact right for me, to get to know you. How that evaluation is going to go, is not to be predicted. But...if done the right way, it would score you some bonus points on that evaluation
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    XNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Umm...that sounds like a good description of what INFJ women want.

It'd be a bit premature to assume that every woman would want the same things, though.

You'd be surprised what kinds of things are attractive to ESTP women, for instance.
    That would be why I prefaced it by saying, "It really depends on the woman..."

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Umm...that sounds like a good description of what INFJ women want.

It'd be a bit premature to assume that every woman would want the same things, though.

You'd be surprised what kinds of things are attractive to ESTP women, for instance.
    What are estp women attracted to and how do you know?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I met a girl today, instant connection, great chemistry and had lots to talk about. Astonished how close our life circumstances matched. When I asked to go for lunch after she smiled nervously and said she has a boyfriend, is my intuition funny or do I say something next week when I see her again?
    TAKE MY ADVICE: I've dealt with this before. If you want to be with her you must follow this exactly:

1.) Do NOT try to contact her way too much.
    2.) Limit yourself to 1 text a week. unless she initiates.
    3.) 1 call every month. unless she initiates.
    4.) 3 posts/messages/pic comments/wall comments etc a month to her social messaging site (facebook myspace twitter etc).
    5.) Be her FRIEND. Because when this guy she is with leaves, then you are her friend. The best attribute of being a friend to a girl that you like is you can get a LOT of face time with her and that way you can slowly move in on her.
    6.) Timing is everything, how it starts is how it ends, you rushing in quickly and swiftly, it will end the same way. Slow and cautiously, same ending. Unless of course you marry her, BUT RUSHING IN WILL GET YOU NO WHERE. be PATIENT.
    7.) Live your life, have fun, don't think about her too much.
    8.) More friendship=more love=more chance of romance.

Trust me. Just trust me.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    TAKE MY ADVICE: I've dealt with this before. If you want to be with her you must follow this exactly:

1.) Do NOT try to contact her way too much.
    2.) Limit yourself to 1 text a week. unless she initiates.
    3.) 1 call every month. unless she initiates.
    4.) 3 posts/messages/pic comments/wall comments etc a month to her social messaging site (facebook myspace twitter etc).
    5.) Be her FRIEND. Because when this guy she is with leaves, then you are her friend. The best attribute of being a friend to a girl that you like is you can get a LOT of face time with her and that way you can slowly move in on her.
    6.) Timing is everything, how it starts is how it ends, you rushing in quickly and swiftly, it will end the same way. Slow and cautiously, same ending. Unless of course you marry her, BUT RUSHING IN WILL GET YOU NO WHERE. be PATIENT.
    7.) Live your life, have fun, don't think about her too much.
    8.) More friendship=more love=more chance of romance.

Trust me. Just trust me.
    I'm not sure if you got his joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    ISFJ

The key is alcohol. The ancient Egyptians knew this, as did the Phoenicians.

MBTI
    INTP

Make sure you're playing with loaded dice.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found