1) Don't contact her at all. Yet, everytime you see her in person, feel free to talk just the same as you did before. Almost as if you are developing a friendship or something.
2) Don't text at all until you are friends.
3) Even when you become friends, don't call at all because she is busy with her life at the moment.
4) No post at all on her social messaging sites (if she has any at all). How did you come accross her sites in the first place? Are you stalking her?
5) What, is she a side of beef? Who said this guy she is with will leave? If he does, sais something for shallowness on either side. Why assume he will leave? Is she not good enough? She's not gonna notice these expectations and conspiring? Would you want to give her this impression when you only trying to develope a friendship?
6) Timing is nothing. What's trying to be givin here is a prescription. Is nature ever receptive of a preplanned list? Becoming friends doesn't rush nor slug, it happens.
7) Live and have fun and don't think about her too much because that's what you would have done if you were already her friend.
8) More friendship=no stalking=no prescription=nature=no checklist=letting a friendship happen in the first place.
If you conspire you will get called on premeditation if you havn't already.