Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    You've got to be kidding.
    nope.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I'd use ventrillo or some other more neutral place to talk instead.

This is creepy indeed.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    lol i tried. now back to the original question, any more insight?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

J the G

I cannot believe that you truly don't know this but, here goes...

Do you understand why they are suggesting that publicly exchanging phone numbers with a stranger because you don't like the written word does not seem like a good idea?

1) No one knows you well enough to trust you with this kind of information. You should know that you don't give your phone number out to strangers. There are odd people all over the internet that you don't necessarily want knowing where you live and how to get ahold of you!

2) This is a public forum. Other people can see the number. Not good. This is what PMs are for.

3) Up until the present, all of these exchanges have been fruitless and unproductive because you have decided on the answer without acknowledging others' input and comments and even gotten hostile. You have also explained several times that people's words don't have an impact on you. This would make the phone call rather pointless, don't you think?

4) You do not seem to be picking up on the messages that are repeatedly being reinforced. Despite other people's expressions of shock and horror, you just suggested getting back to the original question. This suggests that you either are socially uncomfortable, or that you are not to be trusted.

If you reread this whole thread, I think you may discover some key points for why at this time persistance will be very detrimental to your cause. If you look for the messages that others are trying to send and rethink your exchanges with the girl that you very sincerely care about, you may see that you coming on too strong will turn her off more or truly scare her.

Cease and desist!

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    J the G

I cannot believe that you truly don't know this but, here goes...

Do you understand why they are suggesting that publicly exchanging phone numbers with a stranger because you don't like the written word does not seem like a good idea?

1) No one knows you well enough to trust you with this kind of information. You should know that you don't give your phone number out to strangers. There are odd people all over the internet that you don't necessarily want knowing where you live and how to get ahold of you!

2) This is a public forum. Other people can see the number. Not good. This is what PMs are for.

3) Up until the present, all of these exchanges have been fruitless and unproductive because you have decided on the answer without acknowledging other's input and comments and even gotten hostile. You have also explained several times that people's words don't have an impact on you. This would make the phone call rather pointless, don't you think?

4) You do not seem to be picking up on the messages that are repeatedly being reinforced. Despite other people's expressions of shock and horror, you just suggested getting back to the original question. This suggests that you either are socially uncomfortable, or that you are not to be trusted.

If you reread this whole thread, I think you may discover some key points for why at this time persistance will be very detrimental to your cause. I think that if you look for the messages that others are trying to send and rethink your exchanges with the girl that you very sincerely care about, you may see that you coming on too strong are going to turn her off more or truly scare her.

Cease and desist!
    Very INFJ of you. Thank you for your sincere input.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Also, you don't try very hard for a J.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    lol i tried. now back to the original question, any more insight?

Since I'm really just hurt and taking things personally because some guy screwed me over using your how to manipulate list, I am trying hard not to use idiotic arguments to drag you down to my level. So I'll spare you my insights, but thanks.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Usually hatred and anger have fear at their root. This does make me wonder what fear was triggered by seeing that one word which made you react as you did.
    Maybe fear of it being correct!
    Right, that's precisely what I was wondering. Thanks for that
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Right, that's precisely what I was wondering. Thanks for that
    You are welcome sir.

I indeed do not want to be manipulative and despite what the brooklyn entp says I still do not think my list was manipulative because by no means was it unfair to apply those things. If a girl you like has a boyfriend, you obviously have one of two choices, be her friend or don't. You can't be her boyfriend also. Unless she's a pimpette haha

MBTI
    ISFJ

You are welcome sir.

I indeed do not want to be manipulative and despite what the brooklyn entp says I still do not think my list was manipulative because by no means was it unfair to apply those things. If a girl you like has a boyfriend, you obviously have one of two choices, be her friend or don't. You can't be her boyfriend also. Unless she's a pimpette haha
    The thing wrong about your to-do list is..... that it's a to-do list. Considering the topic in question...that's a no-no to-do...list.