User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 154

  1. #121
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    No it's because obviously someone has done something similar to what I posted on that list to you and it has hurt you and you took it to a personal level.
    Right, you got me. It's obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    Plus I've always learned never to argue with an idiot because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience, not saying you're an idiot just same principle.
    That was completely unnecessary, but also completely expected.

  2. #122
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Jonathan, here's just an observation.

    People are using pretty solid arguements to battle your point of view, now you don't have to agree with them. Ofcourse. But most of the time you seem to battle these arguements, that you can't deny are unfounded, with avoidance* instead of counter arguementation.

    Now, suppose these roles would be reversed and that the others were the ones countering your arguementation with the same avoidance with which you act yourself, what would you think of the people posting in this thread then? Wouldn't they be ignorant by your standards?

    * Avoidance meaning "I can see your fangs" and stuff and "It's not worth argueing with an idiot." Etc, etc.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  3. #123
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,113

    Default

    J the G - If you already had decided that your method of persistence was irrefutably right, why did you ask the rest of us what we thought?

    Calling someone an idiot for disagreeing with you will not change their minds. You are only reinforcing the negative stereotypes that some hold of male ENFJs.

  4. #124
    Senior Member Jonathanthegreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Do you honestly not think there's a difference between being her friend for the sake of friendship, and being her friend for the sake of an ulterior motive, which you are advocating intentionally concealing from her?




    Is this to say that you feel name calling is not ok and it was a mistake, or that it IS ok because what was said upset you? You seem to be implying that "venting" is a virtue because you're feeling angry and it's something most people keep to themselves. I would suggest that a certain degree of self-control is more of a virtue than allowing yourself to lash out in that manner; and that the reason most people keep that kind of talk to themselves when something's said that upsets them is that they want to keep the respect of the other participants in the conversation, and some self-respect for having kept the conversation at something approaching a reasonable adult level despite the way they're feeling.

    Usually hatred and anger have fear at their root. This does make me wonder what fear was triggered by seeing that one word which made you react as you did.
    Maybe fear of it being correct!
    Oh and I don't care about peoples feelings on this forum. They are just words to me, some have an effect, others don't. Just like mine.

  5. #125
    Senior Member Jonathanthegreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    J the G - If you already had decided that your method of persistence was irrefutably right, why did you ask the rest of us what we thought? Calling someone an idiot for disagreeing with you will not change their minds.
    I agree but I never said anyone was an idiot. Also I find it a waste of my time to sit here and type out all my words, I'm an extravert for God's sake! I'd rather say them! But ultimately I posted this thread to get useful information and information that will benefit me, not bring me down, I posted the title key to winning womans heart, thats what I want to know, I don't care if people think I'm manipulative/insensitive/etc, like anyone on here is perfect. So stop acting like you're representing some form of "Right".

    Read the thread, answer the question, others have followed. Logical enough?

  6. #126
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,113

    Default

    Oh forget it! I give up. And now, for something completely different...

  7. #127
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    I agree but I never said anyone was an idiot. Also I find it a waste of my time to sit here and type out all my words, I'm an extravert for God's sake! I'd rather say them! But ultimately I posted this thread to get useful information and information that will benefit me, not bring me down, I posted the title key to winning womans heart, thats what I want to know, I don't care if people think I'm manipulative/insensitive/etc, like anyone on here is perfect. So stop acting like you're representing some form of "Right".

    Read the thread, answer the question, others have followed. Logical enough?
    Obviously you do care or you wouldn't have called someone a "fuck" and compared me to an idiot.

    Fidelia actually had some wonderful, well thought out posts on here which you seem to have forgotten.

    And as far as logic goes, if it's a waste of time to write out your thoughts, why bother coming to an online forum? Should we add "troll" to the list of insults?

  8. #128
    Senior Member Jonathanthegreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Obviously you do care or you wouldn't have called someone a "fuck" and compared me to an idiot.

    Fidelia actually had some wonderful, well thought out posts on here which you seem to have forgotten.

    And as far as logic goes, if it's a waste of time to write out your thoughts, why bother coming to an online forum? Should we add "troll" to the list of insults?
    It's a waste of my time to contend with you through a keyboard. How about you give me a call and we talk about it?

  9. #129
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    You've got to be kidding.

  10. #130
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    It's a waste of my time to contend with you through a keyboard. How about you give me a call and we talk about it? 407-446-9058

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post

    creepy |?kr?p?|
    adjective ( creepier , creepiest ) informal
    causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease : the creepy feelings one often gets in a strange house.

Similar Threads

  1. [Other] Key to winning a woman's heart?
    By Jonathanthegreat in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 12:46 AM
  2. [INFJ] How to win an INFJs heart ?
    By entropie in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 12:39 PM
  3. [ISTJ] How to win back an ISTj's heart...?
    By missellis75 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:00 PM
  4. Is it OK for a man to touch a woman's breast?
    By Sona in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO