First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

:Passes keys to ENFJ escape shuttle to Jonathan:
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    You wrote that in response to a poster who said he met a girl that already had a boyfriend. You told him to follow these rules exactly, and to trust you on it, if he wanted to be with her.

And I said pretend because you are going into a friendship with an ulterior motive to slowly move in on someone, which is what I view as deceitful and manipulative, darling.

I don't give a shit what you do, but if you give off suggestions like that, then expect feedback.
    careful, your fangs are showing

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Hah, if you think that is showing fangs, I sure hope you don't ever encounter an actual agry woman.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    :Passes keys to ENFJ escape shuttle to Jonathan:
    ????

I don't know what the means but if its to "escape" from the NT's, its ok.

People get what and where they want through persistence. Period.
    I'm sure any person on this forum with a six digit annual income would agree.
    Also I've read plenty of stories, including on this forum, of a man pursuing a woman, being initially turned down, but kept gently pursuing and were successful.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    ????

I don't know what the means but if its to "escape" from the NT's, its ok.

People get what and where they want through persistence. Period.
    I'm sure any person on this forum with a six digit annual income would agree.
    Also I've read plenty of stories, including on this forum, of a man pursuing a woman, being initially turned down, but kept gently pursuing and were successful.
    But where does ethics come in, and to what degree?

Pursuing a woman is fine, but not by using any less than honest means to aquire that which you want.

And seriously, comparing the pursuitment of love with the coorporate system? That's digging your own grave man. I'll enjoy watching this unfold.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

careful, your fangs are showing
    Fangs? No, not even close. Just stated the facts. But since you didn't respond to any actual points I made, I'll take that as a sign that you want to let this go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Hah, if you think that is showing fangs, I sure hope you don't ever encounter an actual agry woman.
    It's beyond me how anyone could think those were fangs. And didn't I vote you the one most likely to taste human blood in that thread? Hahaha...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

It takes an expert to know.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Fangs? No, not even close. Just stated the facts. But since you didn't respond to any actual points I made, I'll take that as a sign that you want to let this go.

It's beyond me how anyone could think those were fangs. And didn't I vote you the one most likely to taste human blood in that thread? Hahaha...
    No it's because obviously someone has done something similar to what I posted on that list to you and it has hurt you and you took it to a personal level.

Plus I've always learned never to argue with an idiot because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience, not saying you're an idiot just same principle.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

...or ended up with a restraining order.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    It takes an expert to know.
    Good point. *wipes blood off chin*

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Being a girl's friend, that you like is not a wrong thing to do. That's how the majority of successful relationships start, through friendship.
    5.) Be her FRIEND. Because when this guy she is with leaves, then you are her friend. The best attribute of being a friend to a girl that you like is you can get a LOT of face time with her and that way you can slowly move in on her.
    Do you honestly not think there's a difference between being her friend for the sake of friendship, and being her friend for the sake of an ulterior motive, which you are advocating intentionally concealing from her?

No name calling, you are right. I just don't like being told I am manipulative because no one on this forum has the just ability to decide that.
    Additionally I'm not being manipulative. I just hate that word and being called it. Instead of keeping the anger inside, which most people do, I decided to vent. Because it indeed angered me to the point of expressing myself.
    Is this to say that you feel name calling is not ok and it was a mistake, or that it IS ok because what was said upset you? You seem to be implying that "venting" is a virtue because you're feeling angry and it's something most people keep to themselves. I would suggest that a certain degree of self-control is more of a virtue than allowing yourself to lash out in that manner; and that the reason most people keep that kind of talk to themselves when something's said that upsets them is that they want to keep the respect of the other participants in the conversation, and some self-respect for having kept the conversation at something approaching a reasonable adult level despite the way they're feeling.

Usually hatred and anger have fear at their root. This does make me wonder what fear was triggered by seeing that one word which made you react as you did.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...