User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

To address the second question, I would probably discontinue dating a person if they told me they were also dating other people. But I don't do "casual" dating.

you "get to know someone" in everyday life million people, but when it's a date, then it's only with one..

and i would also quit dating person who dates few people at time. that's just mean we are not on same level and he's not that into me, and i don't like waiting for other person to notice me. actually, i don't mind waiting, but i just don't believe in that... so much.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Well, if you're apart I think it's only fair to do that: see other people and make sure you're happy with this person. But if you're close and can still see the person you're dating, there's no reason to date anyone else. Am I making sense? ^^;
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    istj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ?

Default cheaters

I recently had a co-worker whom I've only known for a short while, Seriously ask me if i believed if she cheated on her boyfriend while in another state whether it would still be considered cheating!
    I was quite shocked, being an ISTJ loyalty is nearly everything and it shocked me to think some people are so reckless with others hearts.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I only have one boyfriend at a time, for the most part. But until then, I will date other people and never assume an exclusive relationship until it is discussed and agreed upon.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by binlid View Post
    I recently had a co-worker whom I've only known for a short while, Seriously ask me if i believed if she cheated on her boyfriend while in another state whether it would still be considered cheating!
    I was quite shocked, being an ISTJ loyalty is nearly everything and it shocked me to think some people are so reckless with others hearts.
    Well you'd have to discuss it with the person beforehand! Otherwise that IS cheating. Just agree to take a break and see other people, it's different than taking advantage of your situation.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Dating = getting to know someone for me also. Sex is far off in the land of commitment. A relationship would be when I date someone exclusively, as agreed upon by both parties.

I'm usually talking to several people at once, and I'm okay with seeing several people around the same time. I'll go out with a guy, find that we don't clique, and that is that. I'll probably have another date already scheduled a few nights later, and be emailing/texting a third guy. It's the "don't put all my eggs in one basket" mentality.

This has NOT been effective. I usually abandon all dating for several months in total frustration, and then resume again when I get really lonely.

I think focusing on one person would be better in some ways, but it creates a few problems:
    1. Focusing on one person causes me to over-fantasize about them, leading to obsession and unhealthy attachment to a person I've created in my head.
    2. The people I'm interested in focusing on and taking the time to get to know never return the interest. :sad:
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Going for a first coffee date to become better acquainted - maybe more than one person, but no physical contact. Beyond that, one at a time only!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Dating = getting to know someone for me also. Sex is far off in the land of commitment. A relationship would be when I date someone exclusively, as agreed upon by both parties.

I'm usually talking to several people at once, and I'm okay with seeing several people around the same time. I'll go out with a guy, find that we don't clique, and that is that. I'll probably have another date already scheduled a few nights later, and be emailing/texting a third guy. It's the "don't put all my eggs in one basket" mentality.

This has NOT been effective. I usually abandon all dating for several months in total frustration, and then resume again when I get really lonely.
    I wish I could do that, but I have never been able to. I don't seem to be able to focus on more than one guy at a time. I do think your method is probably better in the long run.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
    I wish I could do that, but I have never been able to. I don't seem to be able to focus on more than one guy at a time. I do think your method is probably better in the long run.
    Eh, the only thing it has really been good for is discovering what I don't want in a partner.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe