User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Make no mistake, though we might give you the benefit of the doubt, you still have to earn our return, as much as we have to earn your attention first
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I have an excellent example regarding both Galusha and my punctuality (or lack thereof):

Galusha gets SO PISSED when people do not arrive at the time they said they were going to. We had a lot of issues with a particular ISFP friend of ours (she was a train wreck). The result: When I agree to meet Galusha somewhere I am not late. I always leave early. When Galusha and I are going to a place together (unless it is a movie/play/anything that starts at an established time) we're always at least a half hour late. She keeps this in mind and updates her schedule accordingly.

Edit: Apparently, she also tells me things begin earlier than they actually do. My Fi is trying to get offended by this but the rest of me finds this a perfectly reasonable solution.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I know this ENFP chick in real life. I stopped asking her what the hell every time she did something comepletely unexpected or crazy. At first I though she was an ESFP, but then I told her go to hell when one of her stunts nearly caused me to drop gasoline. She was insanely hurt by that. That's how I could tell that she was an ENFP. She's hopefully forgiven me. *nervously bites nails.*

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I could tell because an ESFP would shrug it off, yet an ENFP would take it personally.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Funny post. I have been known to disappear for sometimes weeks/months at a time to certain people. There are never any hard feelings as I usually do this with people I've known my entire life, but I usually do it when I feel too emotionally worn to talk. I think I do come off as aloof sometimes, and apparently many of my friends think I am a Thinker rather than a Feeling type. I rarely ever reveal emotions that would make me appear vulnerable, even though I feel these emotions very deeply, ruminate over them for months, and write them out in journals.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Make no mistake, though we might give you the benefit of the doubt, you still have to earn our return, as much as we have to earn your attention first
    D*** right.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    I'm an ENFP and I have found (and been told) that one minute I can be completely friendly, engaging, playful, charming, flirtatious. etc. and then the next minute I can be aloof, guarded, private, elusive, mysterious, and difficult to get to know.

I've reflected on this and tried to figure it out. When I'm "out and about" my curiosity towards and fascination with people intrigues me and drives me to be social. I feel like an explorer, and I am GENUINELY interested in exploring/studying/engaging with everyone/anyone.

Yet when it comes to the point where I actually need to MAKE TIME for someone, as in they want to hang out or whatever - I can suddenly withdraw and become very protective of my time, autonomy, and freedom. I can become quite elusive. When I am present, I will make you feel like you are the only person in the room, because I truly will be fascinated with you, yet I can be tough to pin down.

When someone calls me up and I don't answer the phone or the email or whatever and I start acting distant - people tell me I let them down. They want more. I flee. They say I flip flop, give mixed signals, and can be difficult to read.
    OMG this describes the ENFP coworker I was talking about in the new thread I posted exactly. I'd love to hear everyone's insight on this.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

umm...yeah i think that might describe me a bit too..as well as my enfp sister....hmmm....i have no explanation for it.

well...it's just like on/off ya know....does that make sense?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    umm...yeah i think that might describe me a bit too..as well as my enfp sister....hmmm....i have no explanation for it.

well...it's just like on/off ya know....does that make sense?
    So how can you tell if an ENFP has lost interest in your or if they're just having an OFF moment?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i have no idea...i don't think i'm even aware that i'm actually being perceived that way at the time because it's not intentional and has little to do with the other person and maybe it's not often i am...but i have been told i can be quite aloof and looking back i think i was just in my own head...and not really uninterested, ya know?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison