• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ - amazing or exhausting?

hommefatal

ENFJs are amazing, most certainly. But they are so insecure it's getting on my nerves easily. Like when you say "Yeah, I like it, it's no problem to me" or if you say something they don't like because they're not able to manage it. (If I say I don't want to have to care for people I can't stand.)

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
sorry but I only understood the first two lines. Although the first line would suffice. :D Sounds like you got some bad experiences.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bad experiences tend to do that. ENFJs, depending on how they carry themselves, can be either amazing or exhausting.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They're both, sometimes simultaneously.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
ENFJs are amazing, most certainly. But they are so insecure it's getting on my nerves easily. Like when you say "Yeah, I like it, it's no problem to me" or if you say something they don't like because they're not able to manage it. (If I say I don't want to have to care for people I can't stand.)

I like 'em in general. Don't know if I'd frame it in an "amazing or exhausting" dichotomy, but overall, I give them a thumbs up.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Simple... amazingly exhausting. ;)

When ENFJ gets upset... they become loud. But you really couldn't find a better type to cheer you up when you're down.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Gawd, people get some blood in your veins!

Too much posting on internet forums makes one weak.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gawd, people get some blood in your veins!

Too much posting on internet forums makes one weak.

*out in the hallway slaughtering Vikings with a ballpoint pen*

Fe is a high powered rifle. I see you a mile away and I'm *still* going to take you out. Who cares if I have to lay there in the mud for a day or two?! Who cares if I accidentally get adopted into a roving pack of meerkats in the process?! Who cares if I can't feel my legs from a lack of exercise?! I'm accessing this bank of shrubbery like a pro! You will fall to my muddy long-distance meerkat charms and you'll never see me! Ok, you may see my bright pink shirt, but that was as good as camo when I was in Sephora's!

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I'm married to an ENFJ .. 23 years! His enthusiasm for life is amazing and exhausting, even after all these years.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
ENFJ's are generally pretty awesome individuals, who get stuff done and are enthusiastic while it's getting done! Both amazing and exhausting!

The only beef I would have is that I can read phoney (as opposed to genuine) Fe a mile away; sometimes it's turned on pretty thick. No need to pretend you're interested for my sake. But thank you; I appreciate the effort, and know it comes from the heart!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
They're both. Maybe insecure because of life experience or lack of maturity or both but I've not encountered much in mine. For the most part I think amazing. I swear he can press his forehead to mine and read my thoughts. Which is a great thing because I can't verbalize well at times.

Ok, you may see my bright pink shirt, but that was as good as camo when I was in Sephora's!

I love you guys. lovelovelove :D

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
surly they're amazing, not exhausting, but very, very irritating....

I can never tell if they're just like genious-ly insightful, or insane! Just look at Pink - perfect example - she could have any motivation in her head, you just dont know!!

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Never really thought of myself as exhausting but looking back it may actually be very true lol.

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
maybe we seem exhausting because people can't keep up with us, yet when I'm with another ENFJ we bounce off the walls for hours on end!

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I so need to meet some enfj's in real life lol it's like one of the last types I have yet to spot in the wild. :smile:

That and ENTj/p's.

Must go hunting.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As long as she's exhausting me the right way I'd say just amazing :devil:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For the most part, they are amazing :).

I don't find my ENFJ friends exhausting, but they don't focus all of their energy on me. I suppose if they did, then yes, very overwhelming. Luckily, they usually maintain enough friends to spread it all around.

The back and forth is fun with them, but I also like when they open up a bit and get serious. It's a side not shown enough, and it's important in bonding with me to do this. Too much flirting and quipping can get tiring and stale otherwise.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
As long as she's exhausting me the right way I'd say just amazing :devil:

Haha, awesome.

My ENTJ friend always wonders why I just can't chill out and take it easy. Just sitting around doing nothing drives me bat-shit crazy. Really what's the point?

I just have to have a constant interaction, either by satisfying Se or Fe I think.

Maybe I should just invest in a massive hamster wheel. That would actually be pretty fun, I always wondered what it would be like to get one of those going really fast and then just stopping and getting whipped around :shock:

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Haha, awesome.

My ENTJ friend always wonders why I just can't chill out and take it easy. Just sitting around doing nothing drives me bat-shit crazy. Really what's the point?

I just have to have a constant interaction, either by satisfying Se or Fe I think.

Maybe I should just invest in a massive hamster wheel. That would actually be pretty fun, I always wondered what it would be like to get one of those going really fast and then just stopping and getting whipped around :shock:

I get stir-crazy pretty quickly, but never like THAT. though I know an INFJ (Who could be considered an introverted ENFJ) that -always- has to be doing something. Vroom vroom vroom.

IT would be hard to run in one of those... more often than not you;ll get your foot caught between the bars. Ouch.

Hey, if we could get it to work we can hook ENFJ Wheels (Unlike hamster wheels) to the power generators...:D

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I get stir-crazy pretty quickly, but never like THAT. though I know an INFJ (Who could be considered an introverted ENFJ) that -always- has to be doing something. Vroom vroom vroom.

Yeah, I consider myself more of an introverted ENFJ. I'm outgoing but not as much as some of the ENFJs described in the profiles.

IT would be hard to run in one of those... more often than not you;ll get your foot caught between the bars. Ouch.

Good point D: It would probably be more efficient of the wheel had no holes in it anyways haha :p

Hey, if we could get it to work we can hook ENFJ Wheels (Unlike hamster wheels) to the power generators...:D

Shhh..! If the T's ever got a hold of this information I'm pretty sure there would be rampant enslavement of ENFJs haha.