• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ - amazing or exhausting?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
PECK PECK!! Run for your life!

Kill the worms, ruin the ecosystem. How do you think roots get through ?

Domina, destroyer of worlds. I hope you're proud of yourself

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kill the worms, ruin the ecosystem. How do you think roots get through ?

Domina, destroyer of worlds. I hope you're proud of yourself

Do I get a prize? Perhaps a bear pelt for my trophy case.

sorenx7

Possibly the most amazing AND exhausting people on earth. More amazing than exhausting, but if you aren't fully prepared to expend a great deal of energy (you weren't really planning on using,) you'll be very sorry. Be prepared to run both sprints and marathons with no warning at all.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You just get me, dont ya

Don't worry. Your magnificent pelt, though laid upon and dusty and crushed, will never be stored in the basement rolled up in a rug under a drippy pipe. I'm a woman of honor. I'll staple it to a tapestry rod and beat it every day to keep the pile erect and fluffy.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Don't worry. Your magnificent pelt, though laid upon and dusty and crushed, will never be stored in the basement rolled up in a rug under a drippy pipe. I'm a woman of honor. I'll staple it to a tapestry rod and beat it every day to keep the pile erect and fluffy.

Yeah. Right. Just come visit already. I dont take vacations. Vacations are for weaklings!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Pretty exhausting at times not gonna lie they aren't so bad when they're in a good mood though. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=9766]Juice[/MENTION] is amazing! OMG. *faints*

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Exhausting. One of my supervisors at work is a howling ENFJ and I find her a drain to be around.

Standuble

I don't think I've met one. Is it easy for ENFJs to be mistyped as sensors by the test or other people because of the Se?

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFJs feel guilty a lot.
If they do smth bad once you are wondering why they don't feel guilty about that then. Cuz in them moments they get defensive. Which is very confusing.
I think understanding is a key with ENFJs. They respond best on supportive approach.

S

Society

both, and among the few who can make me feel introverted in comparison, aspecially in high-Fe situations, where i can find myself completely out of my element.

just to give you a relatively recent example, a couple of months ago me and an ENFJ where competing for the same spot in a place of a newly renovated high-quality student housing. finding me waiting for the landlord by the entrance, she quickly became my best friend while we waited, to a point where the fact we are competing for the same spot rather then moving to house together became a neglactible misfortunte to ignore in my mind. then the landlord came, and in minutes she - the ENFJ - became best friends with the older lady, who pulled out the paper for her to sign before i could check ask about the loundry room's plumming. trying to understand what just happened, i wanted to grab an introvert's shell and crawl into it for a winter slumber. i was out-extroverted, out-Fe'd and out-charmed, even out-sanguined, which is probably not even a word. and yet i have no resentment, rather, it lingers on aw, because frankly, she bloody impressed me.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't think I've met one. Is it easy for ENFJs to be mistyped as sensors by the test or other people because of the Se?
My most common mistype through the test was ENFP. I don't believe anyone would ever peg me as a sensor. Introvert? Sometimes lol. Perceiving? If they don't know what to look for. Sensor? Naaw. :p

Standuble

My most common mistype through the test was ENFP. I don't believe anyone would ever peg me as a sensor. Introvert? Sometimes lol. Perceiving? If they don't know what to look for. Sensor? Naaw. :p

I see. Thank you for your feedback.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I work with a couple of possible ENFJs which are a bit different from each other, but are both people I admire a great deal. One is quite forceful in communication style, so the main exhausting part is the necessity of matching this style when one has to say, "no" to something. The other one has a softer style being quite sensitive and has a difficult time saying "no" to anyone else because of a different sort of Fe - one that is focused on harmony between individuals. I am extra careful to always give this person an easy way to say "no" to anything I need to ask of them.

Maybe those two are different types, but they are both mentors extraordinare, inspiring, exuding external warmth, etc.