User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post

Shhh..! If the T's ever got a hold of this information I'm pretty sure there would be rampant enslavement of ENFJs haha.
    Hmmm...much better than a wind turbine.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Mostly awesome, rarely exhausting.

Three of my closest friends (one for over 13 years now) are ENFJs. We met way back in college. All are incredibly intelligent, well-informed, sensible, loyal, charming and funny women. Most of the time, it's an NF fest. I could talk to them for days and not run out of things to say and learn from each other. The only time we run into problems is when they have decided they are right or convinced of something. It is no longer about the evidence in front of us or the arguments put forth by the other person. They *have decided*. That's it.

They are also likely to reach their conclusions about people sooner than me. I'm more likely to give people the benefit of doubt in most cases.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I so need to meet some enfj's in real life lol it's like one of the last types I have yet to spot in the wild.

That and ENTj/p's.

Must go hunting.
    Sweet mother of Jesus Christ if that's you in that picture I'll be your real life friend

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

An ENFJ first-grader was my absolute favorite student ever. She was constantly bubbling over with vivaciousness and enthusiasm. I'll never forget when she greeted me one Monday morning after a school break with, "Ms. V, I couldn't sleep last night because I was sooo excited about seeing you this morning!" She definitely aspired to be queen bee amongst her peers (and was largely successful), but she seemed to be a benign dictator in her social relationships, seeking harmony and always complimenting and helping others. (Whenever a new student joined the classroom she always took them under her wing; I had to step in sometimes because I worried she'd mother them so much that they'd stop doing anything for themselves.)

Some of my coworkers certainly did find her exhausting! Ilissa always volunteered to accompany ill students to the nurse's office, but the nurse eventually requested that I stop allowing this because she said that Ilissa's constant conversation drove her crazy, lol. I have to say, though, I am crossing my fingers for an ENFJ when I have children of my own!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I so need to meet some enfj's in real life lol it's like one of the last types I have yet to spot in the wild.

That and ENTj/p's.

Must go hunting.
    I think ENFJ's are the hardest NF type to spot and identify. Personally I have to look for dom Fe with Ni support. The J is there but usually not in any overwhelming/in-your-face kinda way and the E is there but very attuned to others and not particularly assertive. They are E__J's, and yet they are the least J of all the J's I do believe. Holey schnikeys are they social chameleons!
    So I look for E but very attentive to others, J but responding to others and not assertive per se but still very "declarative", Fe dom, Ni support, NF's. That's how it works for me anyways...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by mwv6r View Post
    An ENFJ first-grader was my absolute favorite student ever. She was constantly bubbling over with vivaciousness and enthusiasm. I'll never forget when she greeted me one Monday morning after a school break with, "Ms. V, I couldn't sleep last night because I was sooo excited about seeing you this morning!" She definitely aspired to be queen bee amongst her peers (and was largely successful), but she seemed to be a benign dictator in her social relationships, seeking harmony and always complimenting and helping others. (Whenever a new student joined the classroom she always took them under her wing; I had to step in sometimes because I worried she'd mother them so much that they'd stop doing anything for themselves.)

Some of my coworkers certainly did find her exhausting! Ilissa always volunteered to accompany ill students to the nurse's office, but the nurse eventually requested that I stop allowing this because she said that Ilissa's constant conversation drove her crazy, lol. I have to say, though, I am crossing my fingers for an ENFJ when I have children of my own!
    That's awesome lol, I remember back when I was around that age I used to have a big group of friends who would follow me around from activity to activity. Teachers always called me a quiet leader because I never asked anyone to do anything, I just went and did it and people followed and had fun lol.

I always joke on how I was way too easy on my parents :p They tend to agree but I think my brother made up some of my share haha.

Best of luck with the ENFJ child!
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Exactly! And they never lose that energy. Sickening, isn't it?! ENFJs are exhausting and amazing. They make me feel like a slacker and a misanthrope.

violaine

Aww, this sounds exactly like my little niece, lol. I want a teeny ENFJ to play with too! (How on earth could anyone not find the little darlings delightful. )

As far as the OP, I would have to say both. And that is a good thing, two of my best friends have been ENFJ.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Advisement: We get behind the sofa and piddle if we're left alone for more than 6 hours.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

The only problem ENFJs are often very reality-based. They become one with social attitudes and then they take breaking of the rules personally.