User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

They're both. Maybe insecure because of life experience or lack of maturity or both but I've not encountered much in mine. For the most part I think amazing. I swear he can press his forehead to mine and read my thoughts. Which is a great thing because I can't verbalize well at times.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Ok, you may see my bright pink shirt, but that was as good as camo when I was in Sephora's!

I love you guys. lovelovelove
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

surly they're amazing, not exhausting, but very, very irritating....

I can never tell if they're just like genious-ly insightful, or insane! Just look at Pink - perfect example - she could have any motivation in her head, you just dont know!!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Never really thought of myself as exhausting but looking back it may actually be very true lol.

"That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    ENFJ

maybe we seem exhausting because people can't keep up with us, yet when I'm with another ENFJ we bounce off the walls for hours on end!

MBTI
    infp

I so need to meet some enfj's in real life lol it's like one of the last types I have yet to spot in the wild.

That and ENTj/p's.

Must go hunting.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

As long as she's exhausting me the right way I'd say just amazing
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

For the most part, they are amazing .

I don't find my ENFJ friends exhausting, but they don't focus all of their energy on me. I suppose if they did, then yes, very overwhelming. Luckily, they usually maintain enough friends to spread it all around.

The back and forth is fun with them, but I also like when they open up a bit and get serious. It's a side not shown enough, and it's important in bonding with me to do this. Too much flirting and quipping can get tiring and stale otherwise.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    As long as she's exhausting me the right way I'd say just amazing
    Haha, awesome.

My ENTJ friend always wonders why I just can't chill out and take it easy. Just sitting around doing nothing drives me bat-shit crazy. Really what's the point?

I just have to have a constant interaction, either by satisfying Se or Fe I think.

Maybe I should just invest in a massive hamster wheel. That would actually be pretty fun, I always wondered what it would be like to get one of those going really fast and then just stopping and getting whipped around
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    Haha, awesome.

My ENTJ friend always wonders why I just can't chill out and take it easy. Just sitting around doing nothing drives me bat-shit crazy. Really what's the point?

I just have to have a constant interaction, either by satisfying Se or Fe I think.

Maybe I should just invest in a massive hamster wheel. That would actually be pretty fun, I always wondered what it would be like to get one of those going really fast and then just stopping and getting whipped around
    I get stir-crazy pretty quickly, but never like THAT. though I know an INFJ (Who could be considered an introverted ENFJ) that -always- has to be doing something. Vroom vroom vroom.

IT would be hard to run in one of those... more often than not you;ll get your foot caught between the bars. Ouch.

Hey, if we could get it to work we can hook ENFJ Wheels (Unlike hamster wheels) to the power generators...
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I get stir-crazy pretty quickly, but never like THAT. though I know an INFJ (Who could be considered an introverted ENFJ) that -always- has to be doing something. Vroom vroom vroom.
    Yeah, I consider myself more of an introverted ENFJ. I'm outgoing but not as much as some of the ENFJs described in the profiles.

IT would be hard to run in one of those... more often than not you;ll get your foot caught between the bars. Ouch.
    Good point D: It would probably be more efficient of the wheel had no holes in it anyways haha :p

Hey, if we could get it to work we can hook ENFJ Wheels (Unlike hamster wheels) to the power generators...
    Shhh..! If the T's ever got a hold of this information I'm pretty sure there would be rampant enslavement of ENFJs haha.