User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    exhausting, but often surprisingly good conversationalist. We tend to come to the same conclusions by different means and for different reasons (which makes sense given our functions are mirrors of each other)
    Definitely the best conversationalists for me personally, and probably the best type that I get along with, period. I wouldn't want to imagine a world without ENFJs. However, yes, definitely exhausting, too, as I indicated in a previous post.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by sorenx7 View Post
    Definitely the best conversationalists for me personally, and probably the best type that I get along with, period. I wouldn't want to imagine a world without ENFJs. However, yes, definitely exhausting, too, as I indicated in a previous post.
    one thing I like about them that bothers me about the NTJs I more typically talk to is, they're a lot more forgiving when you don't get something. NTJs automatically assume you're a foolish retard when you don't understand something and have difficulty with the concept of cooperative communication. NFJs on the other hand are much more understanding when you don't immediately get something (learning is a demanding activity), for this reason, they often make good teachers
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    ENFJs tend to hate me and find me super offensive. The ENFJs I've known tend to see themselves as this overly-helpful victim in life even when they're doing not-so-nice things. But ENFJs at their best make you feel belonged and cared for, I think. ENFJs I've talked to online seem like lovely people.
    this tendency makes me want to penetrate their esophagus with a rusty hunting knife
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

one thing I like about them that bothers me about the NTJs I more typically talk to is, they're a lot more forgiving when you don't get something. NTJs automatically assume you're a foolish retard when you don't understand something and have difficulty with the concept of cooperative communication. NFJs on the other hand are much more understanding when you don't immediately get something (learning is a demanding activity), for this reason, they often make good teachers
    Well, ENFJs, yes, but INFJs, no. INFJs don't have the slightest idea of who I even am as a person. There's a complete barrier there. They take that to mean I don't like them, and that isn't true. We just seem to be totally incompatible, though. However, for someone who isn't an INFP, I suspect much of what I'm saying here may not be applicable.

this tendency makes me want to penetrate their esophagus with a rusty hunting knife
    I feel you, I really do.

Anew Leaf

ENFJs are hit or miss for me. I had an ENFJ friend in college who lived next door to me in the dorms. She would listen for when I came home and would then immediately come over and demand hugs and want to sit snuggled with me. If I got up to to go the bathroom, ANOTHER HUG AMGS, when I got back... ANOTHER HUGS AMGS. I was smothered. She fell for my ESFJ bestfriend and even as huggy as he was, he was creeped out by her.

However, right now I have an ENFJ friend and I adore her. She has pursued me until I caved into allowing her to be physically affectionate with me; an honor few are given.

I also have the biggest girl crush of my life on @Domino. She could do with me as she wills it... JELLO WRESTLING AND ALL.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

lmao, I'm kind of like an NTJ if the person I'm dealing with is someone I don't like.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Yeahh, I definitely feel you. The XNFJs in my life are always pretty patient when explaining something and always willing to go back and explain, and they aren't condescending even if know more than you about a subject. I don't know a lot of NTJs IRL though, so I wouldn't have anything to compare it to. I think the Fe makes them WANT to help you understand (because they just like to feel useful), not just show off their own knowledge like Te.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    The ENFJs I've known tend to see themselves as this overly-helpful victim in life even when they're doing not-so-nice things.
    How astute! Describes my boss perfectly. "It's not fair." she always insists while she runs around trying to "fix" problems that either never existed or were her own fault, claiming it's my fault, or anyone but hers.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I enjoy them quite a bit as long as they are self aware.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.