User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    What happened with your INTP?
    Wow! Great memory! She still blows hot and cold... Same old pattern... I kind of lost interest... She likes me, but keeps me at arm's length. Hmmm...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    Wow! Great memory! She still blows hot and cold... Same old pattern... I kind of lost interest... She likes me, but keeps me at arm's length. Hmmm...
    Aha! Maybe she knew you'd lose interest and that's why she kept you at arm's length....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Aha! Maybe she knew you'd lose interest and that's why she kept you at arm's length....
    LOL... Hmmm... Well all along she would say stuff like "you're out of my league, I don't understand why you like me, are you just using me, I can't believe you showed up, I don't know what you see in me, you're going to bail for someone hotter, everyone wants you you have a millions of girls after you why would you pick me... oh and I don't want to be in a relationship. Go hook up with as many people as possible it will be good for you. I hope you're not NOT hooking up with other people because of me. I really think you should date other people besides me."

I grew soooo tired of the mixed signals that I backed off. I let her know straight up that I liked her, too, which felt very vulnerable. Of course, we still have palpable chemistry... *sigh*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

LOL... Hmmm... Well all along she would say stuff like "you're out of my league, I don't understand why you like me, are you just using me, I can't believe you showed up, I don't know what you see in me, you're going to bail for someone hotter, everyone wants you you have a millions of girls after you why would you pick me... oh and I don't want to be in a relationship. Go hook up with as many people as possible it will be good for you. I hope you're not NOT hooking up with other people because of me. I really think you should date other people besides me."

I grew soooo tired of the mixed signals that I backed off. I let her know straight up that I liked her, too, which felt very vulnerable. Of course, we still have palpable chemistry... *sigh*

Low self-esteem and self-fulfilling prophecies walk hand in hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

ENFPs are notorious for their ability to engage others and connect - reading through the forums it seems that a fair amount of people have found themselves "under the spell" of an ENFP at one point or another (I believe that's how it was described)...
    All K (from the "WTF?! ENFPS: Engaging YET ALOOF" thread) has to do is say one thoughtful sentence, look at me with his soulful eyes and I'm completely mesmerized. :eek:

For my other ENFP friends, it's more of an instant "mis amigos" energizing spell. (K adds intensity to this spell.)

Non-ENFPs: How did you determine that your ENFP actually LIKED YOU and was not just doing their normal flirty thing??
    ENFPs*: When they're focusing on you, not themselves.

NFJs: When they're focusing on themselves, not you.

I could be completely off. Or I simply have odd friends.

* Not sure about the INFPs.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post

ENFPs*: When they're focusing on you, not themselves.

NFJs: When they're focusing on themselves, not you.

I could be completely off. Or I simply have odd friends.
    Ha ha. great rule. Could be true.