User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I work with two ENFP males...one of them is single...

And someone else said some something about ENFP/INTP not being a good match. I think if the ENFP has gone "bad" then it can be disastrous!!

LITTLE LINGUIST: Aww...that's so sweet! There's proof right there that INTP's have a lovey-dove side...
    What's an "ENFP gone bad"?

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    What's an "ENFP gone bad"?
    Oho! Don't even begin to ask or we'll be compelled to demonstrate.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

gone bad = abusing their sexuality, if you didn't catch that~

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Let me first say this: any type could go bad. In the sense that they use their strengths for their own purposes or to gain something without regard for others feelings.

I could see how an ENFP's natural ability to read people and also their desire to feel special and wanted could persuade an insecure ENFP to manipulate situations.

I don't know how else to describe it...anyone have any not so good experiences to demonstrate a rogue ENFP?

Oh, I just saw the above post...I think that's what I was trying to describe.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    enfp

omg... im getting so frickin good at this suggestive, leaving some things to mystery thing. its scary... holy crap. all thanks to this intp girl. haha~

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    i think the intp/enfp relationship tends to be destructive
    I don't know that it's inherently destructive, but the potential is clearly there. ...some of the more unfortunate possibilities may include:

Flakiness + ultra in daily living
    Failure to resolve problems during discussion (i.e. tumbling down the rabbit hole during "important talk time")
    Putting off "important talk time" (i.e. conflict resolution) by immersing themselves in separately preferred activities (Example: ENFP: socializing || INTP: books)
    INTP may feel threatened by ENFP's social/sexual bravado
    ENFP may feel threatened by INTP's critique/input on said behavior

...etc.

Any ENFPs or INTPs experienced this pairing before? I'm sure you guys could illustrate the highs and lows more effectively.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    SEXY

I just found out another big downside about ENFPs. Their emotional attachment with things. The girl I was talking about just this afternoon, just broke up with me. She had just come out of a relationship with a guy she's been with for 5 years, and both of them are not entirely over it. She said I, an INTP, was moving to fast!!! I knew she had a difficult time with her ex and expected difficulty in that, but apparently I looked to much like him. When I met this girl I wore a shirt he owned as well, had the same bedsheets as he did. etc. Quite freaky if you think about it. However, this girl was amazingly surprised at how cool I took the break-up, and mentioned we could just be friends and that I wouldn't be upset at all if I saw her with another guy (something she took as a surprise as her ex had quite a difficult time with it/me), as long as she wouldn't be upset if she saw me with another girl.

I'm slightly sad right now, I never connected with a girl this fast, but on the other hand I've only known her for a week, I'll get over it by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    I am very jealous Shimmy.
    I must look very silly now. No matter, I'll get me another one.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I just found out another big downside about ENFPs. Their emotional attachment with things. The girl I was talking about just this afternoon, just broke up with me. She had just come out of a relationship with a guy she's been with for 5 years, and both of them are not entirely over it. She said I, an INTP, was moving to fast!!! I knew she had a difficult time with her ex and expected difficulty in that, but apparently I looked to much like him. When I met this girl I wore a shirt he owned as well, had the same bedsheets as he did. etc. Quite freaky if you think about it. However, this girl was amazingly surprised at how cool I took the break-up, and mentioned we could just be friends and that I wouldn't be upset at all if I saw her with another guy (something she took as a surprise as her ex had quite a difficult time with it/me), as long as she wouldn't be upset if she saw me with another girl.

I'm slightly sad right now, I never connected with a girl this fast, but on the other hand I've only known her for a week, I'll get over it by tomorrow.

Sorry to hear of your news. A from me to you.
    I dated a ENFP very briefly. Eh, not so great dating...but if you stay in each others lives there's a good chance you might have met a lifetime friend.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Sorry, dude. She clearly wasn't ready. It seems unfair to you - for her, "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen".

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Sorry to hear of your news. A from me to you.
    I dated a ENFP very briefly. Eh, not so great dating...but if you stay in each others lives there's a good chance you might have met a lifetime friend.
    Yeah I do hope we'll stay, I completely digg that chick, she complements me in a lot of ways, and I do with her. Thanks for the hug. I do need it.

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Sorry, dude. She clearly wasn't ready. It seems unfair to you - for her, "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen".
    I had noticed her having a very hard time coping with it all, but it still came a bit unexpected to me. I had no clue I reminded her of her ex as much as I did. She said she saw in me a lot of things she missed in him, but I was also freakishly the same in some very important things. At the very least I hope we both have the same feelings about each other seeing other people right now, cause I don't plan on sitting around my house and moping all day (I know it's not very INTP, don't point it out to me).