User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    definitely can relate to the shared wacky humor! ENFP's seem to play off our worst bad puns.
    Haha, at a party once I could flirt with this ENFP girl the entire evening. She picked up on every little pun I put or suggestion I put out there, and always responded equally witty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post

but...i think the types get along well...it seems we both like funny and weird and the differences seem complimentary.
    The girl I mentioned above has heterochromia, I was like "Wooooow" when I first noticed. I've never seen such beautiful and unique eyes. Apart from that her whole character is unique and she's such a sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by ConchShell View Post
    When INTPs have a mood where they want to hide in their caves, ENFPs don't sit around not knowing what to do - they just use that time to catch up with their massive array of friends instead. By the time ENFPs have caught up with all their friends, INTP has come out of the cave and is perhaps thinking 'Now where is that elusive ENFP?'
    This ENFP girl is able to completely get me out of my comfort zone and exploring new stuff without making me feel anxious. She gives me a comforting smile, or holds my hand when she notices I'm uncomfortable. To put it in MBTI terms, she's able to shut down my Ti and turn up my Ne.

The only one thing that only slightly annoys me about her is that she cannot distance herself emotionally from some matters, especially if they concern her friends. This is not a flaw in itself, but it gives her so much more to worry about in life. However this is probably just the INTP speaking.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I am very jealous Shimmy.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Cheer up, your ENFP will come eventually.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Cheer up, your ENFP will come eventually.
    Do they come in male?

I would settle for an ENFJ.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    SEXY

Do they come in male?

Likely they do, just wouldn't know where to look for them though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I wouldn't. They can be fun at times but they are an entirely different ball-game than ENFPs. I've never met a pure-bred ENFP male in the wild, but there is a cool one on INTPc.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Oooh! I have one! He's from County Cork, too so I'll just feed him booze and when he passes out I'll stick postage to his head.

Do you have paypal? We can totally arrange this transaction.
    Anger is also a feeling.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

My husband is an INTX (INTP pretty sure, though he has other sides to him as well) and I can safely say that I made the best decision when I married him. Of course, we drive each other cow-ape-shit crazy sometimes, but I suppose that's part of the fun. After a little political spat today, which was pretty hefty, he said, "Awww, I love you, even when you have a hissy fit. I have a very small world, but I'm so glad you're a part of it." He's such a wonderful man. He has a small, deep world, and really does NOT let a lot of people into it. So I feel privileged that I'm one of the few who sees this great man for who he really is. Oh yeah, and he keeps me grounded and all that good practical shit, too.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I work with two ENFP males...one of them is single...

And someone else said some something about ENFP/INTP not being a good match. I think if the ENFP has gone "bad" then it can be disastrous!!

LITTLE LINGUIST: Aww...that's so sweet! There's proof right there that INTP's have a lovey-dove side...
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Calculate the number of un-laid INTPs... clearly, this will take time --but I suspect the ENFPs are up to the task.

Tally-ho
    depucelaters!

So is there like this ENFP ticket I can cash in or something?

...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...