User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    Some INTP's are kinder than others. Has to do with N and F levels. A high N can substitute for being an Extremely T guy. My scores are I: 92. N: 78. T: 56. P: 36. I have quite a high T, and a very high N. I can use my N to simulate F, so then I can figure out emotionally what to do, although, it is very scary to have to emotionally do things. I am very nice to people in real life.

I inherited NT humor from my mom (ENTP), so a kinder INTP and I get along fantastically! I love, love, LOVE INTPs. Sigh. So funny.

Today my INTP roommate sent me a picture of plastic cups in the sink. Our bagpiping roommate always steals these cups for his own purposes and they disappear for months (we assume he keeps them in his room)... well today, a stack of like 10 cups appeared! What a hoarder. Funny, Funny.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Wow, this is cool..I've always felt this. My Dad talks to me about this, too. He's an ENFP and he always tells me how most of his very best friends, even ones he has to this day, are INTPs.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Permabanned

according to socionics ENFP and ISTP are suppose to get along really well.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

ENFP's get along well with everyone.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Permabanned

rape

MBTI
    YaYa

Mutant baby with two heads..........INFP........INTP.........BFF

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    Anyone else experienced this?

INTPs to me (the ENFP) are like "hellllllooo!!!! I just found my long lost mindmate!!" Not only that but we both have a bit of an offbeat, quirky humor... This leads to lots of banter and wit, which if course fuels the chemistry all around... We also like to debate one another just for the heck of it and the intellectual stimulation/challenge.
    Yes. The ENFPs I've been involved have liked engaging me in the kind of fun, witty banter that you've described. I wish other types could be so fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    Some INTP's are kinder than others. Has to do with N and F levels. A high N can substitute for being an Extremely T guy. My scores are I: 92. N: 78. T: 56. P: 36. I have quite a high T, and a very high N. I can use my N to simulate F, so then I can figure out emotionally what to do, although, it is very scary to have to emotionally do things. I am very nice to people in real life.
    +1 I don't have much trouble reading people's emotions and reacting accordingly, even though I'm a fairly strong T.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

It's all about logic and intuition.

ENFPs and ISTPs aren't really a perfect match. Also I find I can't handle ENFJs except at an admiring distance. They are wonderful, I just need my own corner as I freak them out.

As an enfp I have to be careful to tone down the spacticity a little with my INTPs if I want to get things done. In a relationship an enfp/intp couple would have to be very aware of the diffs in PDA, verbal commnication, and the sarcasm levels. I think we presume that intps are sweet as they are quiet, however they are quiet as they are profoundly analytical, which isnt the same as sweet. However they are still sweet??? Also I could see emo boundaries being a little odd between the two. enfps are like emo infernos once we identify something we love, and I could see that being odd to cope with initially for an intp.

however they are clever and oddly seem to like a lot of the same stuff I like, but for very different reasons, so we still have fun. They also are pretty well grounded/creative/funny and enjoy hanging out with them.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

INTP's are rarely ever sweet. When we are, we usually get shot down by someone. We're not as sweet as we are quiet, but still, NF's have an unfortunate tendancy to go litotes on issues.