• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP and INTP Magnetic Pull?

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
So? I resent the implication that I am sweet and nice because I am an NF. My INTP best friend and I are still as close as ever after 12 years because she's the only person I know who hates things as much as I do.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP/INTP wuv

Why do ENFP's and INTP's get along so well? I have like three really great friends who are of this type...(I get that you guys get along with everyone - I'm secretly jealous) but it seems like our types have an especially good rapport...this true/untrue?

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
NT's often provide a groundedness and level-headedness that some NF's seem to lack in their emotionalness

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The 2 ENFP's that I know, I totally enjoy their Ne. Cool, whacky conversations. They both have great senses of humor. Their P actually annoys me. I think it's just the N.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
How many threads about this do we need before everyone gets laid?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
definitely can relate to the shared wacky humor! ENFP's seem to play off our worst bad puns.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How many threads about this do we need before everyone gets laid?

Calculate the number of un-laid INTPs... clearly, this will take time --but I suspect the ENFPs are up to the task.

Tally-ho
depucelaters!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Calculate the number of un-laid INTPs... clearly, this will take time --but I suspect the ENFPs are up to the task.

Tally-ho
depucelaters!

:girlfight:

but...i think the types get along well...it seems we both like funny and weird and the differences seem complimentary.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't disagree with the OP. I'm serious about the pairing, but not about the manufacturing line of de-flowering. I thought it was apparent.

No :girlfight: necessary.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:smile: good i totally didn't feel like fighting anyway.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hey, if we didn't have to deal with this pesky thing called "feelings" we'd get laid all the time! :yes:

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I hate ENFPs cuz I can't hate them for any longer than about 3 seconds. (had to type that fast!)

Cachao

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
[non-religious] NPs FTW... at least in my experience. An ENFP at work makes an already cool job WAY cooler if I ever have a slow day. She is awesome... so much fun. I want more NP friends.

Last edited:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Hey, if we didn't have to deal with this pesky thing called "feelings" we'd get laid all the time! :yes:
True. Most men, when looking for booty just want sex, but most women have a huge, impossible list of traits that they want a man to have. All of the criterea can be overcome with money, which INTP's never have. If so many women didn't care so much about feelings, even INTP's wouldn't have issues with getting laid. But since that will never happen... *fap fap fap.*

Now on topic: ENFP's just seem to understand me, and are not repulsed by my INTPness. No pun or narcissism intended. We just get along well.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Probably true. The few INTPs I've known are a damn good-lookin' bunch. ...Just that pesky low EQ.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Probably true. The few INTPs I've known are a damn good-lookin' bunch. ...Just that pesky low EQ.

I don't know about low EQ. I just assumed all the ones I know are utterly and unapologetically selfish.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
By choice or by ignorance?

I'd say ignorance. All the INTPs I know just seem clueless when it comes to dealing with other people. But they are not the evil bastards they like to say they are online.