First 2101112

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    *uses cuffs to strangle princess*. Garroting time!
    *kicks Mort off, cuffs him to the back of the bed and sleeps on*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

*waits until amargith sleeps, then breaks free of cuffs*. Tertiary S pro victoria!

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

*smacks both mortabunt and amargith and puts thread back on course*.
    I actually do think that there is a lot to the INTP and ENFP pull. The people that I've trusted the most have all been ENFP's. They can walk into a room, talk to everyone four 20 sec, and make each person that they came just for them.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

The most noticeable thing about this relations is that they both have Ne and Si so they're similar at first glance. However, given the fact that their strongest function isn't well-trusted. INTP's Fi is placed as 8th and ENFP's Ti is placed in 7th. They're like me but they're so different. I have an easier time getting along with INFP's though.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I dunno about getting into all the nitty gritty.. But introverted, an ebb-and-flow of complete focus and total procrastination, an innate curiosity, an atypical assessment of their environment, atypical reactions to things in general? Pretty awesome thing to gravitate towards if you ask this ENFP.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It's strange, INTPs seem to always be more feelerey than I expect. I find I end up either offending their Ti or trampling their baby Fe while wanting to play Ne games, I'm not sure which one, probably both.

I've yet to meet an enfp I didn't like, and supposedly I'm an intp.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

So what happened between the 2009 ENFPs and INFPs having a magnetic attraction to the 5 years ago to now ENFPs and INTJs are amazing together? Like was there some sort of campaign to these waves? This is the first I've heard of this typological romance hypothesis of INTPs and ENFPs. It's some sort of Ne play fun or something because now as the logic goes, the attraction is something to do with Fe/Ti value processes over Fi/Te value processes that formulates some sort of compatibility in some form or the other.

If I assume standard logic of symmetrical proportionality of the functions in how they work and process information, then by the same logic INTJs and ENFJs would have a magnetic pull. But I won't use symmetrical logic because I do not think typological psychology has perfected itself enough to be able to apply it. But socionics does implement it already which is not so important for now. I do not know well about this mix as it is not often seen but I can imagine multiple dynamics on different scenarios. Not sure I intuit the magnetic pull though. Hmmm, perhaps I need to see a scenario of it.