User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Man, if you look at the ENFP quotient of this forum we apparently grow out of the woodwork like mold. Someday, soon, you may well look down and see an ENFP growing fuzzily out of your foot and not know how it got there.
    Anger is also a feeling.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Actually, in real life, I don't ge along well with most INTP's.
    They see me as a fool and I see them as arrogant.
    If we bother to know each other better, they seem me as "hey - she does have a brain" and I see them as interesting. Then we can talk and have interesting conversations.
    If we don't bother - they see me as a fool and I see them as arrogant.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Yeah I do hope we'll stay, I completely digg that chick, she complements me in a lot of ways, and I do with her. Thanks for the hug. I do need it.

I had noticed her having a very hard time coping with it all, but it still came a bit unexpected to me. I had no clue I reminded her of her ex as much as I did. She said she saw in me a lot of things she missed in him, but I was also freakishly the same in some very important things. At the very least I hope we both have the same feelings about each other seeing other people right now, cause I don't plan on sitting around my house and moping all day (I know it's not very INTP, don't point it out to me).
    Well, the good thing about P's is that not very much is 'final' ...so ya never know what the future holds.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I mean, unless she gets distracted and moves to New Zealand. We Ps also do that.
    Anger is also a feeling.

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Well, the good thing about P's is that not very much is 'final' ...so ya never know what the future holds.
    Yup, she mentioned that. She was having just as hard a time with it as me, and she said she was in love with me, the circumstances were just completely wrong. I knew they were before, I can see myself doing the same thing if I was in her shoes.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Thanks for understanding her pov and not being bitter about it. You have no idea what that means to us, truly.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Thanks for understanding her pov and not being bitter about it. You have no idea what that means to us, truly.
    Heh, I think she feels even worse about the break-up then I do. Like I said previously in some other thread. The only "flaw" I could find with her is that she gets emotionally attached to things and takes the world on her shoulders, adding that this is not technically a flaw, but just my T(i) and N(e) wishing she wouldn't burden herself so much.

MBTI
    SEXY

WTF... This will be my last post about this matter, period.

Last night she phoned me and to say she wanted to come over to my house. She was quite drunk, but still seemed sensible enough. We had a talk and came to the conclusion that we both love each other, but that she doesn't want a full-time and intense relationship (she's just out of one). Fine with me, just stop by whenever you feel like .

(On a side note, I explained MBTI to her, and she thinks she's ESFP rather then ENFP. I still think she's ENFP, but we do both agree both types apply to her and that it's hard to tell if she's N or S.)

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Eh, a bunch of Ne dominants can use Se. At least as far as this forum seems to indicate.

Lenore Thompson does theorise it is our right brain alternative function.
    Anger is also a feeling.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    WTF... This will be my last post about this matter, period.

Last night she phoned me and to say she wanted to come over to my house. She was quite drunk, but still seemed sensible enough. We had a talk and came to the conclusion that we both love each other, but that she doesn't want a full-time and intense relationship (she's just out of one). Fine with me, just stop by whenever you feel like .

(On a side note, I explained MBTI to her, and she thinks she's ESFP rather then ENFP. I still think she's ENFP, but we do both agree both types apply to her and that it's hard to tell if she's N or S.)
    yay you guys!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison