• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] do INFPs have a silly switch?

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Dammit!! Life is too short to be constantly serious...

WOooOO!!

:yay::chicken::banana::banana::moonwalk::moonwalk:

Why do I hear thunder????

:moodeath:

Who luvs ya Babbee?

:smooch:

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dammit!! Life is too short to be constantly serious...

WOooOO!!

:yay::chicken::banana::banana::moonwalk::moonwalk:

Why do I hear thunder????

:moodeath:

Who luvs ya Babbee?

:smooch:

:rofl1:

all the proof we need indeed lol.

I definitely have a silly switch especially with my friends.
Everytime i'm with a group of my friends or even 1 i'm
always to one to go on telling of crazy scenerio's cracking
up my friends haha. Or some random thought will
just pop in my head or i'll just have to let the
thought out.

I can really unleash my Ne and when i do it
can easily take control lol. D@v3 has been a
witness of it and said "i could tell your Ne is out of control right now.
I'm having a really hard time following you" XD.* I was unleashing all the
scenrio's that were in my head on him so he got
the full brunt of it.

Sometime's out of nowhere I'll take my little
bath and body works Sheep plush and i
make it shake it little booty and say
" baby's got back" *do the DJ scratch sound XD*
Seriously not kidding lol.

Hopefully that was on topic XD.
*it's hard to not go off on tangents*

B

brainheart

Absolutely have a silly switch. Problem is, typically canceled out by the mute button.

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Exactamundo. Although my switch has been broken for a while now, and I am too lazy to gt it fixed.:D
Don't get it fixed!

And I have a silly switch as well, though I have to be around friends or family for it to get er, flipped. Sometimes, it's almost as if I'm purposefully harboring it away because I feel as if I don't I'll go completely insane or something...

Silly_Siren

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think when INFP's feel accepted and comfortable, they can be just as silly as any type.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Don't get it fixed!

And I have a silly switch as well, though I have to be around friends or family for it to get er, flipped. Sometimes, it's almost as if I'm purposefully harboring it away because I feel as if I don't I'll go completely insane or something...

LOL...even if you don't think you're insane, can you really be sure? :D

:hug:

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Oh, yes. My INFP mom has an epic silly switch. Every now and then she gets tired of being introverted and I just don't know what she will do then. Once she went skipping like a child through a video store. My humiliation at this was just the cherry on the top for her. I don't even want to talk about what happens when alcohol is involved...

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Oh, yes. My INFP mom has an epic silly switch. Every now and then she gets tired of being introverted and I just don't know what she will do then. Once she went skipping like a child through a video store. My humiliation at this was just the cherry on the top for her. I don't even want to talk about what happens when alcohol is involved...

Do tell... :D

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hi Star W :hi:

:rofl1:

That's funny about your mom skipping
through the store haha.

Were just silleh.

*just debating on saying "do tell" :devil:. Thanks Biaxident lol.*