• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] do INFPs have a silly switch?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes. Happens most of the times with my ISFP friend.

:yes:

I've had a similar experience with an ISFP. Also with ENFPs. Sometimes even ESFPs, but it depends, because sometimes they can be too obnoxious about it and I get annoyed instead of silly.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
:yes:

I've had a similar experience with an ISFP. Also with ENFPs. Sometimes even ESFPs, but it depends, because sometimes they can be too obnoxious about it and I get annoyed instead of silly.

:D
ENFP-ISFP combos are deadly. They make me do the craziest of things. ENTP bring out the crazy in me too.

Coeur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I have a silly switch. How silly I am depends on how comfortable I am with the person.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, I have that switch, but I only flick it when I'm comfortable. Then I can be *very* silly indeed.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
I majorly have a silly switch...So much so that I wonder at being eNFP...When I'm in the right company anyway.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My silly switch exists definitely. Since I had to reign in the humour and act serious minded most of my life its become habit to act serious. Feels good when I can relax and be silly. When I feel safe and trust myself I get there. I tend to act serious in writing, the glimmer of mischief, the playful nature that wants to come out is there waiting to run wild once again.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Yeah, it's next to the eject and self-destruct.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
So silly I'm goofy, but it's under lock and key, kids!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YES it's called ETHANOL, CH3CH2OH. Good shit, try it! Typically best when tried mixed with other stuffs though...

Ringtone

MBTI Type
INFP
I know I do. Sometimes I just go nuts for no reason, when normally I'm really calm and passive. Only around people I'm good friends with though.

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
Yeah yeah yeaaaah!!!
I totally do.
It's so random.
Like there's this guy on my bus -- we're only friends 'cause we sit together - we don't even like each other but after seeing someone every day for a year you start to get familiar with them.
and recently I went on my first all-out random psycho-hyper rampage and it scared him.
ROFL

G

Ginkgo

My silly switch turns me into an entity of complete crazy chaos. Not harmful chaos, just incoherent random gibberish and laughter.

My more subdued version of Ne just talks about crazy things. Great for social interaction. WARNING: May cause chronic itching or artificial insemination.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not when they're youngsters, they don't. Especially not in public.

I was sillier as a child than I am now. Although, as in my adulthood, it depends a lot on the people around me and general environment. I kind of require a partner in crime to embolden me. I can be very silly in public if I'm with a trusted friend.