User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Sometimes being silly means thinking something in your head, then trying to say the joke aloud but laughing too hard to do so.

Which is funny itself. And everyone else will start laughing because it's amusing.

...Or look at you like an idiot. But on the bright side--you're adding years to your life laughing like that.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

I have a very *very* silly switch if you happen to feed me liquefied cane sugar, or pure sugar cane juice. I've noticed high fructose corn syrup does not have quite the same effect. Some alcohols also have this effect.
    Said effect:
    Giggling for extended periods of time followed by reverting into a hyperactive seven year-old(who thinks we should all go out and play in the park), followed by inside jokes, more giggling, a few bouts of out and out laughing, and very fast talking about nonsense. Possibly more giggling after that.
    If you get me on the right day, when the moon is blue and the stars are clear you may also encounter my normal sobriety and melancholy slipping away to reveal silliness.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Talking

Love my silly switch, and right Biaxident if they don't get it tough booty xD.

One time when I was 12ish I laughed at a silly sounding word for 20 minutes straight, honestly I was tired and had too much candy *hershey kisses* haha. Got to love that unexpected giggle fit xD.

Long story short I was watching AFV. I went to the bathroom then as soon as I shut the door I started cracking up. I had to stand by the sink for 10 minutes just to calm back down. AFV is too funny sometimes *sighs blissfully*.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Sometimes I burst out laughing (genuinely) at the littlest things, or even when I suddenly remember something. Other times, I act silly to hide from the truth.
    Isn't life under the sun just a crazy, crazy, crazy dream? Isn't life just a mirage of the world before the world? Why am I here and not over there? When did time begin? Where does space end? Where do you and I begin?
    INfp. Fi~Ti>Te~Ne>Si>Ni>Fe~Se
    Level 5 4w5. Screw instinctual subtypes. (Ranking: 4>9~5>6>1~2>3~7~8)
    Good~Neutral>Evil, Neutral>Chaotic>Lawful
    Melancholic~Supine>Sanguine>Phlegmatic>Choleric
    Signal Patterns

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Three Steps to Silliness.

#1. Reach around behind yourself, firmly grasp stick lodged in rectum.

#2. Pull stick to remove. Warning! Do not twist, you will leave splinters.

#3. Avoid all situations where wooden objects have the propensity to hurl themselves toward your rectum at high speed.

Now. Get out there and be silly.

Remember. You don't have to stop being silly just because they don't have a sense of humor, or have the intelligence of a mushroom.
    lol +1
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    I have a very *very* silly switch if you happen to feed me liquefied cane sugar, or pure sugar cane juice. I've noticed high fructose corn syrup does not have quite the same effect. Some alcohols also have this effect.
    Said effect:
    Giggling for extended periods of time followed by reverting into a hyperactive seven year-old(who thinks we should all go out and play in the park), followed by inside jokes, more giggling, a few bouts of out and out laughing, and very fast talking about nonsense. Possibly more giggling after that.
    If you get me on the right day, when the moon is blue and the stars are clear you may also encounter my normal sobriety and melancholy slipping away to reveal silliness.
    *Helps Briochick chug a gallon of sugar cane juice*

MBTI
    INFP

infp's and enfp's are the silliest. i had serious problems with laughing when a teacher was telling me off. occasionally I still laugh when it's really not appropriate......but i think most people do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    *Helps Briochick chug a gallon of sugar cane juice*
    CHUG CHUG CHUG.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    CHUG CHUG CHUG.
    Exactly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX