• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Find INFJs fascinating or annoying? Why?

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm interested in what people like or hate about us and what it is that makes them feel that way. I'm also curious which types care one way or another enough to write.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Uh oh... let the storm begin...!

wastrd

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
sure.

the purpose of this question is to spam this page with my awesome avatar innit ?

Rhapsody

MBTI Type
INFP
Fascinating! I don't know many INFJs ... one confirmed one, and one suspected one ... but I would love to meet more IRL. Speaking of my confirmed INFJ friend only for accuracy's sake ... she is totally awesome! So warm and caring and full of insight, and her perspective on, well, everything, is so unique and eye-opening and different from most people's. She's always there for people in need, always knows the right thing to say. And I've never met anyone so genuinely passionate about helping humanity. You can tell it just burns her up that she can't do more to fix all the wrongs on earth.

The only thing that gets me about her sometimes is how cynical she is. But that's not an annoying trait. It just makes me sad because sometimes it's like she's lost hope and I want to give it back to her but I don't know how. :(

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I love INFJ's personally, they are really smart yet really warm at the same time.

The only thing I find annoying is the Ni driven paranoia, and that's not something that they are all plagued with to the point of it becoming annoying.

EDIT: let me add, I only one INFJ in real life, and he is extremely paranoid of mostly everything.

invaderzim

MBTI Type
INFJ
nice butt. its like every time you post, i can stop looking at it.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
infjs are really good at, "am i fascinating to you, or... meekly... do i... maybe... annoy you?" oh how adorable we are, with our little fishing lure full of compliments for you to bite on. mmmm mmmm how tasty and i loooove the flavor of some fresh seafood.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
infjs are really good at, "am i fascinating to you, or... meekly... do i... maybe... annoy you?" oh how adorable we are, with our little fishing lure full of compliments for you to bite on. mmmm mmmm how tasty and i loooove the flavor of some fresh seafood.

:yes:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
YES. They're the topic of too many threads on the forum. I'm getting sick of them! :steam: