First 1234 Last

Thread: INFP females

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI

"We like to be mentally challenged a little."

We tend to be mentally challenged a little. :P

As an (male) INFP, I hate to just blurt out my opinions on most things. But I love being asked to share my opinions, especially when someone seems generally interested. That is, I do better with a willing audience. If I even sense that the person isn't listening or would rather I shut up, I have a harder time communicating. It's not a conscious decision... it just happens.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Yeah, I typically need the indications as to why I should be wasting my breath, but this is for the girls.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

as long as you present yourself in a genuine, earnest way, we INFP girls usually warm up rather quickly. (i can't make my reply any longer than this unless / until the OP expounds on the topic.)

brainheart

^ agreed. We hate fake. I was at first extremely mean to my ESTP future husband. I told him he was too 'cheesy' for me and that I wasn't interested in being in a relationship. But he continued to be a real, sweet, funny person and a few months later I realized he was worthy of my attention.

Please, tell us more. I need details.

And oh yeah, formal dates are the worst. They make me incredibly nervous and make me feel like I am to perform in some way which has the effect of making me retreat into my shell. I am an emotionless blank board in such situations.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    She is just so meek and coy it's hard to understand the real "her".
    What is it you want from her? What are you intentions for knowing the "real" her? What will you do with that information if she opens up?

MBTI
    ENFJ

I just like to know about people. Understand them. So when time comes in the future and I meet more of same types. I can have a better general understanding of the person. This will help me in the future to get cooperation from those when I need it. May sound a bit selfish but overall I crave TRUE knowledge, to help me with life as I slowly approach my inevitable grave.

I'm not romantically interested in her at all but I wouldn't mind kissing her. That's about it. In all reality.......she seems a little boring. BUT I love love love her meek attitude, so hard to find people like that nowadays, especially in America.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Because I'm so wishy washy and lacking structure in my life I tend to be attracted to strong men who seem to have their lives in order. I very much like a man who knows himself well and possesses some wisdom about life that has more depth than "all is far in love and war" or "do on to others as you would have them do on to you." Don't be overly stoic though. Having an emotional side is as alluring to INFPs as a well built body.

MBTI
    INFP

I just like to know about people. Understand them. So when time comes in the future and I meet more of same types. I can have a better general understanding of the person. This will help me in the future to get cooperation from those when I need it. May sound a bit selfish but overall I crave TRUE knowledge, to help me with life as I slowly approach my inevitable grave.

I'm not romantically interested in her at all but I wouldn't mind kissing her. That's about it. In all reality.......she seems a little boring. BUT I love love love her meek attitude, so hard to find people like that nowadays, especially in America.
    Wow. See, I don't know about other INFPs but I often feel like because I don't say anything people feel the way you do about her also about me and that's exactly why I don't bother opening up. If you're bored watch TV and talk to someone you actually give a damn about.
    I mean, you're wasting her time. I don't want to get to know someone with no intent on pursuing some sort of relationship with them. If these people talk to me and I see I'm just a "time killer" for them I just go in mirror mode and act like anything but myself:
    ("omg, your shoes are so nice! etc...)

Edit: Yeah, what greed said is true.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

garbage

My INFP is extremely intuitive about others' needs, and she can be absolutely and surprisingly assertive about them.

When she paid for my lunch today, I just ordered a sandwich and water. Knowing that I was just trying to make my meal cheap for her, she told me that I could get a full meal and, even after I refused, proceeded to tell the cashier that I wanted the full meal. I relented and let her get me what I wanted

Damn. We'll probably violently destroy the world from the empathy feedback loop one of these days.

So, yeah, they can be more assertive than they seem. Don't be offended.. just ride with it.

MBTI
    INFP

In all reality.......she seems a little boring. BUT I love love love her meek attitude, so hard to find people like that nowadays, especially in America.
    Bet ya a million bucks there's a lot going on under that surface.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%