User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    I've always been pretty intensely devoted to whatever conversation I'm involved in. Sometimes I wonder if the person I'm talking with feels uncomfortable but...*shrug* meh.

I've got tractorbeam eyes. You cannot escape.
    Well, I don't say one has NOT to be devoted to not make eye contact; in fact one of the signs I stopped caring about a conversation is when I stopped making eye contact.

But it's different staring at a person directly, to the eyes, and pulling the "I stare to something beside/behiiiind youuuu, not youuuuuu~~~ don't worry~~~~~~~"

I only do that when I want to debate. They have to see my seriousness.

The smirk is definitely present at all times even if you can't see it. It's a self-preservation thing. "I smile outwardly and with you when you're being nice to me; I smirk outwardly and laugh at you inwardly when you're trying to mock me".
    YES. When I in my usual, ordinary, not unhappy nor happy mood, I can feel my mouth turning up.

But I think it's more of a smirk than a smile. a :> than a . I can only do when I'm genuinely happy, blissful, peaceful, or all, or I'm fooling my mind to think that I'm genuinely happy, blissful, peaceful, or all of them. And then there's a thought of something like "I'm going to be a bigger person and I won't put out this smile sha la la~"

of course, to me there's the :| of "I don't give a damn, my dear, and I will laugh, laugh, LAUGH at ya if you EVER said something idiotic, inside AND outside."

for me one of the last expression I would make would be :\ of "shutup and leave me alone." INFJ DOORSLAM!

I'm gladful my smirk is not eternal like Nicole Kidman though. Really, I couldn't remember any of her expression in the media except The Smirk.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Trefle View Post
    Well, I don't say one has NOT to be devoted to not make eye contact; in fact one of the signs I stopped caring about a conversation is when I stopped making eye contact.

But it's different staring at a person directly, to the eyes, and pulling the "I stare to something beside/behiiiind youuuu, not youuuuuu~~~ don't worry~~~~~~~"

I only do that when I want to debate. They have to see my seriousness.
    Ahh, ok. I see what you're saying now.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    I've got one right now.
    I've got one even if I don't have one on.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I've got one even if I don't have one on.
    Precisely.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Ah, I was just thinking about this topic last night. I went to a bar/lounge & watched a friend's band perform, attended the little houseparty afterwards.. just sort of enjoying myself quietly, peoplewatching.

Random folks kept approaching me, introducing themselves, etc, and pointing out that I looked very shy and / or uncomfortable. This tends to be my perceived 'default' facial expression, I guess. I'm not uncomfortable, by any means [usually]; I'm just off somewhere else. It's interesting how simply not giggling/smiling/talking constantly by default seems to, more often than not, automatically convey some sort of negative disposition to others, as opposed to the broad spectrum of the more 'neutral' possibilities..
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

When I'm actually focused on the conversation, I tend to be turned 90 degrees away from them. This is for more NT topics that take a lot of logic, while more personal topics I always try and keep some sort of eye contact at least occasionally. If it's a one-on-one walking conversation I feel like I'm doing some sort of 'Qui-gon Jin and Kenobi' scene.

I recently found out that a lot of my classmates looked up to me in a way. It was kind of a surprised, but it made some sense. No wonder our adviser didn't want me to go to Finland until I graduated. It was just so I could be there as, I guess, the icon (or mascot if I'm feeling wacky) of our advisory.

Ah well, it's summer and I've got 2 months until I 'hop the pond' to Finland.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

at times it can be very focused, very intense. other times it looks disinterested and impatient (kinda like intp) with the hurry up gesture and the wheels turning and the watching you type tooooo sloooooow when we want you to get to the point. there's the Ni sifting thing when we're wandering around our own minds like a webcrawler, from branch to branch, picture to picture. there's the hyperdrive feature when we're speeding thru mental space, or zooming in to find very small but important details. there's the mask when we look like we are made of plaster, suppressing all expression and forcing our bodies inwards. when engaged it is very animated, a bit rusty and unpracticed sometimes and silly/goofy. most of the time it just goes blink, blink.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    enne
    Socionics
    Soci

Default Thanks

I'm glad this thread is made where I can gain a lot of useful and informative input.

comparatif simulation assurance vie multisupport - simulation assurance vie ! Les sites de simulation assurance viecomparatif simulation assurance vie multisupport

MBTI
    INTJ

Speaking of the way faces are faces...

Saaya Irie.

Seems to me she's a poster girl for INFJ Face.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Is it weird that I stare into my own eyes while looking in the mirror? I fascinate myself.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3