• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The INFJ Facial Expression/Disposition?

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
What the eff? I'm more animated than a Pixar movie!!! Damn it.

I do this a lot -----> :D

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Outer control of the expression creates a sense of calm. But, the depths shine in the eyes like hidden lakes. With INFJ's more so than almost any other type, the eyes reveal the life within. This is what can make them interesting and beautiful. The holding back of something can make it more attractive.

this is almost as great as my eyes

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't know if there's a real definitive outer expression for INFJs. I only know one other INFJ in real life. Both I and she are very smiley. I smile in most social situations... I have a sense of humor to deal with most issues or to make conversation work (because I have little in common with most people so joking is a connection)... also smiling too much out of nervousness. I'm so aware that I look like a goober after I get alone again.

In comfortable, alone or small group, situations, I'm very serene and emotionless in my face most of the time. I hold my body someone sloppily. I don't have the best posture just by nature... I walk VERY fast all the time and I'm really goofy in my mannerisms.

A lot of my expressions have changed since I've become a teacher and have had to be "extroverted" for those eight hours daily, so dunno.

Naix

MBTI Type
INFJ
10135_150816251795_517556795_3587647_1638245_n.jpg

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Outer control of the expression creates a sense of calm. But, the depths shine in the eyes like hidden lakes. With INFJ's more so than almost any other type, the eyes reveal the life within. This is what can make them interesting and beautiful. The holding back of something can make it more attractive.

Very nice way to put it, thank you.

I show a lot of expression when I'm conversing however I guess my face is too relaxed when I'm not talking especially if I'm deep in thought, people have asked me before if I'm OK, thinking I was mad or going to cry...who knows.

G

Ginkgo

I'm looking for a straight forward answer, not some philosophical crap.

You came to the wrong forum if you wanted a straightforward "non-philosophical crap" answer. Sorry buddy.

penelope

MBTI Type
INxJ
Interestingly enough, my boyfriend (enfp) says everything about me can be read by my eyes. Makes me feel pretty vulnerable, actually...

Emily Wanderer

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
This may be a few mos. old, but I think it's knowing the camera is watching, closely.