• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTP Date With INFJ Tomorrow

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah. I just think the chance of finding someone of such a purportedly rare type who is single and there is mutual attraction and compatibility is remote.

Sanveane gets 2 points for drama!

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Avatar... you are.... strange doesn't describe it.

It's actually that this ENTP has expressed...not really caring much about judgment...or advice..just writing.

After that cup of coffee....INFJs are the shizzz. :)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
To use the multiquote feature, you click the 2nd button on the bottom right of all the posts that you want to include in your response (it's the one with a + sign on it).

You keep clicking it until you get to the last post that you want to quote. On that last post, you then press the quote button - and voila, all of them are included!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
To use the multiquote feature, you click the 2nd button on the bottom right of all the posts that you want to include in your response (it's the one with a + sign on it).

You keep clicking it until you get to the last post that you want to quote. On that last post, you then press the quote button - and voila, all of them are included!

But it's much more dramatic to have buttloads of single posts.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Originally Posted by JocktheMotie
Have you remotely considered the possibility that anybody you find intriguing or interesting, you label an INFJ? Why not just look for an interesting person? Also I hope you do not come off this desperate in your personal interaction.

^^ this

CeeCee, CeeCee...not everybody speaks the truth...

Just so ya know! You're worrying in the wrong direction all for no real reason!

Unless you want to..

You can relax now. :)

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks (and I know it's obvious) I didn't know that...sorry.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Thanks (and I know it's obvious) I didn't know that...sorry.

Don't apologize, I didn't mean to be a smart-ass. Actually, who am I kidding - I did mean to be a smart-ass. But a funny one, not an assholey one... so sorry if I was an assholey smart-ass and not a funny smart-ass. :cheese:

Regardless, I realized you didn't know, so that's why I shared it. I was overjoyed when I figured it out, and wanted to share the wealth. Happy clicking!!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*sigh* ENTPs learning about the multi-quote feature is sooo cute. :wubbie:

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't apologize, I didn't mean to be a smart-ass. Actually, who am I kidding - I did mean to be a smart-ass. But a funny one, not an assholey one... so sorry if I was an assholey smart-ass and not a funny smart-ass. :cheese:

Regardless, I realized you didn't know, so that's why I shared it. I was overjoyed when I figured it out, and wanted to share the wealth. Happy clicking!!

...Don't worry Jeno..You sold me. :biggrin:

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Avatar7, when is/was the date? If it already happened, how did it go?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
By the way, Avatar7, I was wrong to pick on you. But, I do think you need to slow down and think a little more, my friend. Sounds like you are bouncing from thing to thing. Easy does it.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Meh, what does age matter if you connect (and are both legal)?

What does age matter? I'm tempted to write a list...

Many people are trying to be deep by saying age is only numbers. It's ironic, how they're actually being the exact opposite. Age is so much more than mere numbers.

Trinity, this post is not meant to attack you. I just hear that line a lot and I was provoked to raise the topic. And you didn't even mention the word "number", so I suppose you're being more open-minded than shallow about it. Yeah, big age difference might not be that big of a problem, but older age does bring a lot of physical, mental and social issues.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Simmah down rabble

Would we be giving Avatar7 so much crap if he required any of the following hypotheticals of his potential mate:

Fellow circus performer.
No kids.
21y.o.+
Doesn't smoke.
Loves dogs.
Hates cats.
Rarely drinks.
Christian Lutheran.
BDSM-practitioner.
Slovakian.
No serious mental illnesses such as Schizophrenia or MPD.
...etc.

Anyone could easily argue for or against any of those points and the inherent dangers of excluding potential partners based on <blank>... blahblahblah.

I may not agree with his parameters, but I certainly have my own parameters. And I think I know myself well enough to know what I want/need far better than perfect strangers. And even if my parameters were strange, unrealistic, or potentially unhealthy --isn't it my right to plot my own course in life, however FUBARed anyone else might think it is? Despite his idiosyncrasies, he was brave enough to put himself out there; he's listened to our less-than-politic 'two cents' (which is always a hazard of posting your bizniz up in hurr), and rolled on like a champ. I don't think I'd have taken a lot of this commentary with nearly the same stride.

Like some others here, I'm concerned that Avatar7's not being prudent enough because that is my nature and perspective on the matter, but it doesn't really matter what I think. He's been pretty plain about what he wants and he's his own person to do as he sees fit. Personally, I have little desire to huff 'n' puff and convince him of what I perceive as his sins of omission in the dating department, especially given his determination.

Avatar7, I see you've given a lot of thought as to what you want, but I hope you've given even more thought on why you want it. If you're still heart-solid after sincere reflection and you think your reasons for your parameters are healthy and realistic, then may the force be with you my friend.

yoda.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Fellow circus performer. *check*
No kids. *check*
21y.o.+ *check*
Doesn't smoke. *not checked*
Loves dogs. *not checked*
Hates cats. *check*