• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTP Date With INFJ Tomorrow

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
INFJs would be great if they were more extraverted... oh wait!!

:D

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This is hands down my favorite thread of the day.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have you remotely considered the possibility that anybody you find intriguing or interesting, you label an INFJ? Why not just look for an interesting person? Also I hope you do not come off this desperate in your personal interaction.

Yes.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Originally Posted by velocity
i noticed you re-edited this post and selectively excluded the fact that you drove around all day looking for infj's.

Ye gods. :doh:

Thank you for mentioning this. I showed up post-edit. Now I know how (un)seriously I should take this thread.

No that's just an added twist...That did not happen

*Velocity stops smiling, realizing everyone she had convinced now knows otherwise*

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...I also have never responded to another ENTP as I have with him. I have had great connections with men of other types though. /personalized derail.

Yeah...There's only one INFJ with which I share an undescribable connection. Others, well yes there's a connection..but not the intensity of the one.

So I saw this as kinda going in the opposite direction, reflectively, but sort of vicariously too, if that were to make sense.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well that's certainly understandable Sanveane..I mean, just as I don't understand INFJs all that well, INFJs may not understand the depth of caring and feeling an ENTP has when committed to caring for friends in any sort of friendship or relationship.

It goes deep. Trust me. You can't know yourself so trust me.

I'll also add that the date isn't about me.

It's really about what I have to give an appropriate person. And I know in my soul that I am made to give to an INFJ. No other is appropriate for me. So it's more of my half feeling life needing to get to the other, INFJ half.

Hmm, I see a contradiction in this post but who am I to tell you how you feel. As I said, in this regard fare thee well.

My b/f is ENTP and he cares very much for me; I assume it is about how we relate and the things that are particular to us moreso than type. We have amazing similarities that are not type related. I also have never responded to another ENTP as I have with him. I have had great connections with men of other types though. /personalized derail.

Well...it's understanding and also caring. So two. Type aside, it's conceivable no one understands everything from another's shoes. I mean, everyone sees things a little differently anyway...even two of the same type.

So it's not to say there's a contradiction, although I truly see that possibility or perspective in the wording...it's just a bit ambiguous.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How can you know in your soul that an INFJ is right for you when you admit this may be your first meeting with an INFJ female, and you don't really know INFJs that well?

It's something so primal, so powerful...the interaction and potential with INFJs and ENTPs. Really.

There's nothing like it. So you can believe what you read about the types having some of the best interactions. It's almost effortless. That's not to sound arrogant, it's absolutely humble.

...and just that I can't totally know someone.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
But I could never get close to her because she's in her 50s.

So I'm gonna do my best to not get too attached to her.

So why go out with her and fuck with her head? Just because you think she's a INFJ? :doh: Heeeey, wait a sec - I have a pretty bad memory but weren't you the guy last week who was in love with an (alleged) INFJ who was buying a house with her bf of almost a decade? And her love for you was so deep, but she didn't know it yet or something??

Just admit you have a fetish and be done with it.

(to be clear: a fetish for drama. yeah, I took it there. :coffee:)

But nonetheless, have a great time on your date.

Does it make you immune to fist kisses?

:rofl1:

Then please punch Edgar for me.

He likes it when you use the rubber fist, btw.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Creepy. Just...creepy.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Isn't this thread a rise enough?

*goes and sits down to come up with dramatic prose for Jeno*

So why go out with her and fuck with her head? Just because you think she's a INFJ? :doh: Heeeey, wait a sec - I have a pretty bad memory but weren't you the guy last week who was in love with an (alleged) INFJ who was buying a house with her bf of almost a decade? And her love for you was so deep, but she didn't know it yet or something??

Just admit you have a fetish and be done with it.

(to be clear: a fetish for drama. yeah, I took it there. :coffee:)

But nonetheless, have a great time on your date.

:rofl1:

He likes it when you use the rubber fist, btw.