User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Have you remotely considered the possibility that anybody you find intriguing or interesting, you label an INFJ? Why not just look for an interesting person? Also I hope you do not come off this desperate in your personal interaction.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Are you serious? Is this the startings of an ENTP-ENTP argument..Are you feeling sporty? ...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by velocity View Post
    i noticed you re-edited this post and selectively excluded the fact that you drove around all day looking for infj's.

Ye gods.

Thank you for mentioning this. I showed up post-edit. Now I know how (un)seriously I should take this thread.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    ... I am just rather taken aback at the INFJ-love on the board in general; it's nice and all but I wonder how much is rooted in reality. *shrugs*
    I love INFJs , but I would never limit my options to one kind of person, mbti type, ethnicity, job, whatever ...

I think it's a bad idea for anyone to do that, but especially an ENTP.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I would never limit my options to one kind of person, mbti type, ethnicity, job, whatever ... I think it's a bad idea for anyone to do that
    Agreed.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Well that's certainly understandable Sanveane..I mean, just as I don't understand INFJs all that well, INFJs may not understand the depth of caring and feeling an ENTP has when committed to caring for friends in any sort of friendship or relationship.

It goes deep. Trust me. You can't know yourself so trust me.

I'll also add that the date isn't about me.

It's really about what I have to give an appropriate person. And I know in my soul that I am made to give to an INFJ. No other is appropriate for me. So it's more of my half feeling life needing to get to the other, INFJ half.

Hmm, I see a contradiction in this post but who am I to tell you how you feel. As I said, in this regard fare thee well.

My b/f is ENTP and he cares very much for me; I assume it is about how we relate and the things that are particular to us moreso than type. We have amazing similarities that are not type related. I also have never responded to another ENTP as I have with him. I have had great connections with men of other types though. /personalized derail.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

How can you know in your soul that an INFJ is right for you when you admit this may be your first meeting with an INFJ female, and you don't really know INFJs that well?

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    How can you know in your soul that an INFJ is right for you when you admit this may be your first meeting with an INFJ female, and you don't really know INFJs that well?
    How can you take this situation seriously to formulate a thought-provoking question like that?
    You INFPs, whackjobs, the lot of ya...I know this to the depths of my soul.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I love INFJs , but I would never limit my options to one kind of person, mbti type, ethnicity, job, whatever ...

I think it's a bad idea for anyone to do that, but especially an ENTP.
    Yeah. I just think the chance of finding someone of such a purportedly rare type who is single and there is mutual attraction and compatibility is remote.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    You INFPs, whackjobs, the lot of ya...I know this to the depths of my soul.
    I didn't think ENTPs were supposed to understand INFPs so well. It's like you just peered into my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Yeah. I just think the chance of finding someone of such a purportedly rare type who is single and there is mutual attraction and compatibility is remote.
    I think we are drawn to the people that are best suited for us. If someone is really best suited to INFJs, they'll likely have a tendency to just 'find' them, because they'll naturally do the things that they are attracted to and that attracts them.

As friends, I seem to find them fairly frequently.