• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Abusing the Mentor: ENTP-INFJ Relations

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear Wyst -

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Not much rhymes with purple
Except maybe "hurple"

I know. The fires of love are blazing up now.

P

Phantonym

You have a sophisticated air about you!

Thanks for sniffing me!

the-continental.jpg

Sham-pahn-yuh?!

I don't drink but if you'd get rid of that rat that died under your nose, I might consider it.

Ahh, I like Christopher Walken

No, I'd better not. It might be embarrassing for the person who wrote it.

Anonymity is so overrated.

"I are so attracted to you. You are INFJ - so cool and mystery. I always like INFJs online but they run from me IRL - wtf. If I meet you IRL will you run? If you try, I cry. Why?"

Why, oh why? :run: I'll give an A for effort though.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Dear Wyst,

You know... you're the bestest thing in the world. You're so lovable and huggable and so mysteriously INFJ... and you do everything for me. You didn't mind when I yell at you and caused some serious mayhem which you had clean up...

Now why wouldn't you answer my PMs? You leave me no choice but to post this publicly.

ps- You've forgotten to wipe my ass before you ran off. Please hurry back and finish it?

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Dear Wyst,

You know... you're the bestest thing in the world. You're so lovable and huggable and so mysteriously INFJ... and you do everything for me. You didn't mind when I yell at you and caused some serious mayhem which you had clean up...

Now why wouldn't you answer my PMs? You leave me no choice but to post this publicly.

ps- You've forgotten to wipe my ass before you ran off. Please hurry back and finish it?

Why didn't you say it was you in the first place! You always use your stalker account to PM me - I thought it was another psycho ENTP but it was another INFJ the whole time... awwww.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*rubs Sky and Nightning together and sniffs them very pervily*

They're not the only thing.

That gives nothing away and yet sounds terribly dirty and suggestive. I approve.

Why didn't you say it was you in the first place! You always use your stalker account to PM me - I thought it was another psycho ENTP but it was another INFJ the whole time... awwww.

Her grammar is impeccable. Clearly it was Ni psychosis that was macking on you, Wyst.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*stifles evil witchy laughter in a pretend fit of coughing* Pollen!

*ahem*

*AHEM*

*lures with doughnuts*

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
From now on let it be known that the way to the INFJ is through her stomach. :doh:

P

Phantonym

That may work on women but it won't work on men!

Oh, ye gullible, putty in the hands of INFJ women :devil:

Returning to the OP and the actual topic of this thread. Is it really the ENTPs abusing their "mentors"? Or is it the other way round?

It's not a devious plan on the part of the INFJs but that's how it turns out to be. Are the ENTPs far more worried about it than the INFJs?

cattywample

MBTI Type
eNFP
Returning to the OP and the actual topic of this thread. Is it really the ENTPs abusing their "mentors"? Or is it the other way round?

I'm not sure if it's even a valid issue. When I was upset I perceived the situation as indirect abuse in the sense that I was adding stress to her already stressful life. That opening assessment quickly lead to more foreboding connections, which then morphed into massive pangs of guilt. I don't like burdening people that I care about (although it's really more that I dislike it when I try very hard to help someone and it ends up having the opposite effect) with issues that I consider to be problems that I should be able to handle on my pown. But again, because my report of the situation was based on a series of incorrect insights, I'm not sure if it's a common occurrence within interactions between most ENTPs-INFJs.

Other ENTPs and INFJs should probably weigh in with support or evidence before people begin thinking about possible theories behind the "mentor abuse" situation.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, but please enlarge your font.