User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 102

  1. #21
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,263

    Default

    I don't understand, she's from a forum right?

    People on forums aren't real, that's a well known fact.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I don't understand, she's from a forum right?

    People on forums aren't real, that's a well known fact.
    lol

    As I've discovered, this is the real difference between the ENTP/INFJ perspective.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  3. #23
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    lol

    As I've discovered, this is the real difference between the ENTP/INFJ perspective.
    are you implying i don't have a heart



    ( )
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    are you implying i don't have a heart



    ( )
    Newpers. That at first blush, when you see screen names, you see an opportunity for humanoid (read human-like) interaction. But when I see screen names, I see and wonder about the individual behind it. It takes a sustained effort for us to accomplish the opposite.

    Edit: ...which is why I wonder if cattywample is mistyped.
    Last edited by iwakar; 05-31-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Edit
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  5. #25
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Newpers. That at first blush, when you see screen names, you see an opportunity for humanoid (read human-like) interaction. But when I see screen names, I see and wonder about the individual behind it. It takes a sustained effort for us to accomplish the opposite.
    I don't see a humanoid, I see letters on the screen. If I hadn't met you irl and had proof of your existence, I would have thought that HAL was at it again... everyone else is still suspect.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I don't see a humanoid, I see letters on the screen. If I hadn't met you irl and had proof of your existence, I would have thought that HAL was at it again... everyone else is still suspect.
    I am not letters on a screen! ...I'm an alien!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  7. #27
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post

    Edit: ...which is why I wonder if cattywample is mistyped.
    Or just young.

    I know I was very disturbed by the idea I could be seen as aggressive discussing ideas.
    In my mind 1) pretty much everything is a game \ joke

    2) Discussing is never personnal, it's not related to people but to what they say, I mean, if somebody proved me wrong with a nice argument i'd just say and think 'nice one dude' and appreciate it as the quality entertainement\experience it is.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    2) Discussing is never personnal, it's not related to people but to what they say, I mean, if somebody proved me wrong with a nice argument i'd just say and think 'nice one dude' and appreciate it as the quality entertainement\experience it is.
    How does this support cattywample as an ENTP?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  9. #29
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    How does this support cattywample as an ENTP?
    You don't even know the guy\gal\undefined gender !

    *heavy use of mbti clichs below*

    For some young entps, it's a bit hard to deal with your everyday caring mature infj.
    It's interesting, so the entp won't want it to stop. Like making concessions to keep a discussion developping further if you will.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  10. #30
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    You don't even know the guy\gal\undefined gender !

    *heavy use of mbti clichs below*

    For some young entps, it's a bit hard to deal with your everyday caring mature infj.
    It's interesting, so the entp won't want it to stop. Like making concessions to keep a discussion developping further if you will.
    very interesting theory. you think she seeks out conflict in order to bond with her INFJ?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread
    By EcK in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 652
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 05:25 PM
  2. [INFJ] Profile of the Prophetic person = INFJ?
    By Sniffles in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 12:29 AM
  3. [ENTP] The oddest ENTP women ever...
    By sculpting in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:43 PM
  4. [ENTP] ENTPs and relating to people
    By Cenomite in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO