• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How Does One Deal With Heartbreak and Is Psychological Pain Necessarily Part Of It?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Good luck! You won't need it.

Why can't you be happy for people?

Hahaha, if I thought he was being serious...

Also, I am happy for people - the cute little INFJs that don't fall into the bear trap...

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ok. Hold on.
An NT.. praying to an invisible man for a mate with a specific type....in an online board?

Where's my camera...

This will be the -last- time the "rational"-intuitive camp will call us irrational!
:devil:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Ok. Hold on.
An NT.. praying to an invisible man for a mate with a specific type....in an online board?

Where's my camera...

This will be the -last- time the "rational"-intuitive camp will call us irrational!

SEE??? This is what I was afraid of. He fucked it up for everyone...

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
You're right. That's a better approach. I think I might adopt it.

Follow me and take arms against a sea of troubles.

3140225132_70e2d845fa.jpg

I act on these words and find life in this giving, this exchange...There is goodness in doing this, what you state. :)

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:"

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok. Hold on.

Where's my camera...

I'm pleasantly insane. Where is your sense of romance anyway?

SEE??? This is what I was afraid of. He fucked it up for everyone...

Since when does an ENTP care what other people think? You lost your balls.

Hahaha, if I thought he was being serious...

Also, I am happy for people - the cute little INFJs that don't fall into the bear trap...

I think he is being serious. Bear trap? Haha. More like teddy bear trap.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Since when does an ENTP care what other people think? You lost your balls.

I think he is being serious. Bear trap? Haha. More like teddy bear trap.

I'm a chick - no balls, babe. I don't need 'em, they're just props.

Yeah, teddy bear trap... keep telling yourself that. You come from a nice, fully evolved vantage point. Picture yourself 10-15 years ago... and do it honestly.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Give me a break... are you setting a trap? Are you actually heartbroken or just trying to lure in an INFJ woman? You seem to be holding up well. :rolli:

I don't go for broken menz.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't go for broken menz.

smart cookie.

especially not broken men that pray for other women - any woman who fits that specific description - rather than clarity, peace of mind or a mended heart. :newwink:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm a chick - no balls, babe. I don't need 'em, they're just props.

Yeah, teddy bear trap... keep telling yourself that. You come from a nice, fully evolved vantage point. Picture yourself 10-15 years ago... and do it honestly.

What do you mean? Be direct so I can download the information.

smart cookie.

especially not broken men that pray for other women - any woman who fits that specific description - rather than clarity, peace of mind or a mended heart. :newwink:

I didn't pick up that he was heartbroken. If that's the case then he should just chill out for a while. I do think it is good to start from a point of view of realizing one's limitations.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
What do you mean? Be direct so I can download the information.

I didn't pick up that he was heartbroken. If that's the case then he should just chill out for a while. I do think it is good to start from a point of view of realizing one's limitations.

Doesn't matter. You guys can play and prance, I'm out.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Just leave instead of announcing your exit. Drama queen.

Oh, stfu. really...

I "announced" it because you asked me a question and I didn't want to bother answering it.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh, stfu. really...

I "announced" it because you asked me a question and I didn't want to bother answering it.

More drama? You're pretty prickly for an ENTP. I see the glimmer of an F in there. :yes:

Why don't you just answer the question instead of telling me it doesn't matter? Clearly it matters to me or I would not have asked for clarification. If you don't have an answer, just say so. That is acceptable.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i dont know how 'one' deals with it...but heres how a fellow entp did

broke up...felt like shit...made himself busy with work.
went clubbing 10 days later, picked up some random girl for the night
felt like shit the day after...sleeping around does not help...i guess entps just aren't the devious little fucks everyone makes them out to be
started focusing on self more...working out...learning new skills like joining martial arts...excelling in work...fairly healthy as far as the outer world goes. the inner world needs a moment of reflection and retrospection to come to terms with things.

i think psychological pain is a part of it but you should not allow it to take control of you...one symptom of doing that would be to seek pity actively...dont do that, get rid of the victim consciousness

ya i couldnt be bothered to read the entire thing so i wasn't sure if you were getting into the INFJ or trying to get over her or in-between

but man, good luck to you

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
and ya the 'fellow entp' was me...but heed my advice with caution, im 20 and i dont know shit when it comes to life metascience

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
i dont know how 'one' deals with it...but heres how a fellow entp did

broke up...felt like shit...made himself busy with work.
went clubbing 10 days later, picked up some random girl for the night
felt like shit the day after...sleeping around does not help...i guess entps just aren't the devious little fucks everyone makes them out to be

started focusing on self more...working out...learning new skills like joining martial arts...excelling in work...fairly healthy as far as the outer world goes. the inner world needs a moment of reflection and retrospection to come to terms with things.

I think it is very common for ENTP's to dislike casual sex. Any contrary viewpoints?

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
More drama? You're pretty prickly for an ENTP. I see the glimmer of an F in there. :yes:

Why don't you just answer the question instead of telling me it doesn't matter? Clearly it matters to me or I would not have asked for clarification. If you don't have an answer, just say so. That is acceptable.

riiiiight. puhleeeeze.

If it matters to you, then say so next time, rather than trying to goad me back in with silly insults. *sigh*

still love ya though, brother. but not interested in playing that game today. see ya. :hug: