User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    How about a policy that tells you to lie? You'd suck at selling Avon products or cars.
    Indeed I do suck at it... maybe that's why I haven't been able to sell my POS car after months of it being listed.... dangit.
    INFj. 4w5.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!'
    --C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Nyota View Post
    Indeed I do suck at it... maybe that's why I haven't been able to sell my POS car after months of it being listed.... dangit.
    Allow me, and I'll give you a cut of the profits (promise )

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Also, ENTP are prone to exaggeration.
    I like to call it extrapolation.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

My guess is that she lived and learned a little. "Hurt people hurt people" as I've recently learned. Broken men will find a way to break others in order to feel better. It just takes a little growing up to realize this.
    Yes. And it creates an inherently unequal dynamic where one is the saviour. These kinds of relationships are appealing to those that wish to "fix" people, but I'll pass. One is always giving and the other is always taking. Not my idea of a healthy relationship.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Yes. And it creates an inherently unequal dynamic where one is the saviour. These kinds of relationships are appealing to those that wish to "fix" people, but I'll pass. One is always giving and the other is always taking. Not my idea of a healthy relationship.
    If only we could have talked about this 6 months ago...
    INFj. 4w5.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!'
    --C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    This aligns and makes sense..I mean, she is all the more valuable for staying with him...This reflects on her value and what would contribute to her being a great girlfriend for me. And I can only imagine respecting her that way. So I am happy for her. They just bought a house together.

If it's meant to be, it will. It's out of my control. If it's meant to end, it will. Life is smart like that.
    Buying a house together is a serious commitment. I wouldn't expect such a relationship to end any time soon. Subtleties like smiles and attention are subject to wide interpretation. Entering into a significant commitment with another person like buying a house has a much narrower range of interpretations.

Would it help to identify the actual qualities in her that you are drawn to and realize that with certainty there are other women who possess the same qualities that are alone and would respond to you?
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    ENTP

It is called codependency. The codependent partner is usually the "savior". It is never too late to do something about it. Get counseling or get the fuck out.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    entp

Yes. It sounds like it comes from a place of weakness. You might delve into it further.
    i did a lil while ago...and i do every so often....i come up blank (well, conflicted) cuz im too fucking extroverted to not to care about pop culture...

care in the sense of defining pop culture according to me...but that still needs an audience and audience only pay for what they like

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Buying a house together is a serious commitment. I wouldn't expect such a relationship to end any time soon. Subtleties like smiles and attention are subject to wide interpretation. Entering into a significant commitment with another person like buying a house has a much narrower range of interpretations.

Would it help to identify the actual qualities in her that you are drawn to and realize that with certainty there are other women who possess the same qualities that are alone and would respond to you?
    You are wise.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

INFJs seem very susceptible to these types of relationships because they are so concerned with the internal well-being of others.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

It is called codependency. The codependent partner is usually the "savior". It is never too late to do something about it. Get counseling or get the fuck out.
    I'm definitely the "fuck out".... lived and learned.
    INFj. 4w5.
    --C.S. Lewis