User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Interesting. It always makes me feel like an asshole because eventually someone gets their feelings hurt. And, I've also discovered I'm not at all attracted to women who can fuck without it meaning something. So, it means I must be a heart-breaker to satisfy animal urges and this is not something I want to do. I avoid it if I am single.

can't argue with that...i dont wanna be that asshole either...hell, i can't be that asshole

I've also discovered I'm not at all attracted to women who can fuck without it meaning something
    these are the only women i look for when i go clubbing and if im single and not interested...i should mention that by the end of the night (morning?) neither would have either's phone numbers or know anything more than the first name

what happens on the weekend, stays to the weekend kinda thing

if the girl happens to be a lil more emotional or interested, i dance with her then get the hell outta there unless im looking for a relationship

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Actively flirting, hair tossing, one-eyed 'looks', smiling uncontrollably, expressing unhappiness with current relationship of 7 yrs., smiling hugely almost every single time we are together when there's nothing apparently funny or to be happy about.

Fe testing me with no resistance back by me. Acknowledging when we speak to each other, it's effortless. Things I don't want to get into because it's making me hurt. That's it.
    Wait a goddamn minute. You're in a relationship right now and swanning over someone else?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Are you still susceptible to lost boys and broken men? If not, what changed?
    My guess is that she lived and learned a little. "Hurt people hurt people" as I've recently learned. Broken men will find a way to break others in order to feel better. It just takes a little growing up to realize this.
    INFj. 4w5.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!'
    --C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    these are the only women i look for when i go clubbing and if im single and not interested...i should mention that by the end of the night (morning?) neither would have either's phone numbers or know anything more than the first name

if the girl happens to be a lil more emotional or interested, i dance with her then get the hell outta there unless im looking for a relationship
    Interesting. Do you feel like you lose yourself when you do that?

MBTI
    entp

LOL...if this were a bar and Synarch and i were out looking for numbers, this is when i would give Synarch the "take a bow man, you got her" look

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE

Boys this is all very sweet and I'm sure the INFJs were all
    ....very impressed... and... flattered?
    But use your so-called rational, categorical, efficient dispositions and tell me...

What the hell is this thread doing here?
    This belongs in the NT forum.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Usually people don't admit this kind of self-destructive behavior. I admire the honesty, but are you trying to get some form of attention?
    INFj. 4w5.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!'
    --C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nyota View Post
    My guess is that she lived and learned a little. "Hurt people hurt people" as I've recently learned. Broken men will find a way to break others in order to feel better. It just takes a little growing up to realize this.
    Drowning men are dangerous. They are just as likely to pull you down with them as you are to save them.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Nyota View Post
    Usually people don't admit this kind of self-destructive behavior. I admire the honesty, but are you trying to get some form of attention?
    this kind of post seems genuine. we are an honest breed, you know.

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL...if this were a bar and Synarch and i were out looking for numbers, this is when i would give Synarch the "take a bow man, you got her" look
    This is when I would finger my wedding ring and check my watch.