User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 152

  1. #21
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Good luck! You won't need it.



    Why can't you be happy for people?
    Hahaha, if I thought he was being serious...

    Also, I am happy for people - the cute little INFJs that don't fall into the bear trap...

  2. #22
    Senior Member Xellotath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Ok. Hold on.
    An NT.. praying to an invisible man for a mate with a specific type....in an online board?

    Where's my camera...

    This will be the -last- time the "rational"-intuitive camp will call us irrational!

  3. #23
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xellotath View Post
    Ok. Hold on.
    An NT.. praying to an invisible man for a mate with a specific type....in an online board?

    Where's my camera...

    This will be the -last- time the "rational"-intuitive camp will call us irrational!
    SEE??? This is what I was afraid of. He fucked it up for everyone...

  4. #24
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    You're right. That's a better approach. I think I might adopt it.
    Follow me and take arms against a sea of troubles.



    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    I act on these words and find life in this giving, this exchange...There is goodness in doing this, what you state.
    "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:"
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  5. #25
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xellotath View Post
    Ok. Hold on.
    An NT.. praying to an invisible man for a mate with a specific type....in an online board?

    Where's my camera...

    This will be the -last- time the "rational"-intuitive camp will call us irrational!
    I'm pleasantly insane. Where is your sense of romance anyway?

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    SEE??? This is what I was afraid of. He fucked it up for everyone...
    Since when does an ENTP care what other people think? You lost your balls.

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Hahaha, if I thought he was being serious...

    Also, I am happy for people - the cute little INFJs that don't fall into the bear trap...
    I think he is being serious. Bear trap? Haha. More like teddy bear trap.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  6. #26
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Since when does an ENTP care what other people think? You lost your balls.

    I think he is being serious. Bear trap? Haha. More like teddy bear trap.
    I'm a chick - no balls, babe. I don't need 'em, they're just props.

    Yeah, teddy bear trap... keep telling yourself that. You come from a nice, fully evolved vantage point. Picture yourself 10-15 years ago... and do it honestly.

  7. #27
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Give me a break... are you setting a trap? Are you actually heartbroken or just trying to lure in an INFJ woman? You seem to be holding up well. :rolli:
    I don't go for broken menz.

  8. #28
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I don't go for broken menz.
    smart cookie.

    especially not broken men that pray for other women - any woman who fits that specific description - rather than clarity, peace of mind or a mended heart.

  9. #29
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I'm a chick - no balls, babe. I don't need 'em, they're just props.

    Yeah, teddy bear trap... keep telling yourself that. You come from a nice, fully evolved vantage point. Picture yourself 10-15 years ago... and do it honestly.
    What do you mean? Be direct so I can download the information.

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    smart cookie.

    especially not broken men that pray for other women - any woman who fits that specific description - rather than clarity, peace of mind or a mended heart.
    I didn't pick up that he was heartbroken. If that's the case then he should just chill out for a while. I do think it is good to start from a point of view of realizing one's limitations.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  10. #30
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I don't go for broken menz.
    Who would? But them again, it's not broken or unbroken. It's are you on the right path or are you dicking about?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Similar Threads

  1. How does one teach both efficiently and effectively?
    By ygolo in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 05:00 PM
  2. [NF] How should one deal with NF's that are being overly emotional?
    By ajblaise in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 11:30 AM
  3. Is MBTI type (or part of it) genetic?
    By Macabre in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:35 AM
  4. How do you deal with layoffs and RIFs?
    By Synarch in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO